By Mike Dietrich
Week 1 is in the books and there were a few injuries that opened up some spots as well as a few surprises, here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week;
- Brandon Jackson- Grant is out for the year, they only have a fullback in back of Jackson
- Eddie Royal- McDaniels finally moved him back to where he belongs in the slot and received 10 targets
- Michael Vick- That sure looked like the old Vick and if he does the same on Sunday, I cannot see how Reid puts the overwhelmed Kolb back in.
- Leguade Nanee-Rivers looked to him quite a bit especially for the home run ball, in better weather and no Jackson, this guy could be a monster
- Mark Clayton-Bradford leaned heavily on his fellow OU alum with 16 targets
- Peyton Hillis- He started the game at TB and even though he fumbled twice, he received the goal line carries.
- Mike Thomas- While Sims- Walker was double teamed, this opened up the game for Thomas with 7 targets
- Fred Taylor- If you need to have a NE RB, right now this is the guy to have.
- Mike Williams(Sea)-He looked like the player he was at USC and the Hawks #1 WR
- Bernard Scott- It is only a matter of time when he gets more carries than the plodding Cedric Benson.
- Nate Washington- VY loves to find him deep, not a bad bye week WR since he is their #1 with Britt in the doghouse.
- Tony Sheffler-He received 7 targets and may get more with the noodle armed Hill now at QB for the Lions.
Next week we will another list of high priority free agents to target.
Good Luck this week! You can discuss this in our fantasy football forums.