Here is the next installment of start \ sit. We will not be listing top 12 RB’s or Wr’s to overachieve as they are already listed as 1st options. We will not be writing 20 paragraphs about my personal life, personal fantasy football stories, and love life as I expect no one gives a crap and only want qualified information. Last week we had a nice bounce back with an 11-2 in the Underachievers and 8-3 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings;
- Kevin Kolb (21)- Coming off the bye week and playing at home should get their passing game back on track.
- Curtis Painter (20)-The Saints pass defense made Freeman look good last week, expect a ton of throws from the Colts with Addai out as well.
- Matt Cassel-(15)-Do not look now but the Chiefs pass offense has it turned around and play an awful Raider pass defense.
- Tim Tebow (9)-I know he lost a #1 WR but I have a hunch he will go off in front of all of Gator nation.
- Donald Brown (38)-I expect a lot of passing and while he had 1 rushing TD last week, I expect a ton of dump offs.
- Maurice Morris (36)-He has had a 100 yard game in each of the past 2 season filling in and gets the shaky Atlanta defense.
- Jackie Battle (20)-He had a week off to rest and looks to be the feature back.
- Danario Alexander (47)-He had a nice game which could have been huge minus a drop for a TD in the 1st quarter.
- Torrey Smith (42)-I can see at least one long TD against the shaky Jacksonville defense.
- Steve Breaston (38)- He broke out with 2 Td’s last time in the ever-improving KC pass offense.
- Greg Little (28)-The Browns are leading the NFL in pass attempts and he is not McCoy’s #1 target.
- Mike Williams (25)-He is having a sophomore slump but with 13 targets last week, he is on the verge of breaking out.
- Lance Kendricks (20)-He does lead the NFL in drops but Bradford continues to get him the ball in easy spots.
- Philip Rivers (7)-The Jets pass defense has been solid and with a gimpy Vincent Jackson, looks like a lot of Tolbert and Matthews.
- Matt Schaub (8)-Another year where he starts off great and falls apart
- Matt Ryan (12)-He is average at best on the road and the Lions are stout against QB’s at home.
- Adrian Peterson (4)-I know he cannot be benched but with Ponder starting, there will be no room against a tough Green Bay run defense.
- Arian Foster (5)-He still does not look right and with passing game struggling, Titans will make Schaub beat them.
- Steven Jackson (12) – Dallas has a vg run defense and with the Rams falling behind, do not expect 20 carries.
- Ryan Torain (15) – Do you really want to take a chance on a Redskins running back right now?
- Shonn Greene (18)- He looks t be running in quick sand, sooner or later Ryan will give a quicker McKnight a chance.
- James Starks (22)-He is still in a 50/50 job share until Grant gets hurt.
- Montario Hardesty (28)-Even if Hillis sits out, the Seahawks are only giving up 3.1 YPR.
- Jahvid Best (30)- He is out with another concussion.
- Steve Smith (4)-I think the Panthers opponents have finally figured out that he is their only legit WR.
- Roddy White (7)-He looks slower this year and expect the Falcons to try and grind it out with Turner.
- Vincent Jackson (11) – He is injured and coming to Revis island.
- Santonio Holmes (15)- Yes he has a td in each of the past 2 weeks but 3 catches in each game and not on same page as Sanchez.
- Julio Jones (21) – Even if he plays, he is not close to 100%.
Make sure you check your byes as the 3rd group of teams are off this week. That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and please visit our fantasy football forum for more information.Fantasy Mike