Welcome to the 9th week of the season! This is the last of the bye weeks, please look at your stud running backs and possibly use you bench spots for their backup in case of injury. There are a few guys listed last week that may be still out there; A Brown, Lance Ball, B Edwards, D Briscoe, J Hill, C Ponder. Let’s get to this week’s list;
Average Size Leagues
- Chris Ogbonnaya: Here is your stating running back for the Cleveland Browns, he is a very good pass receiver so should fill up the box score yardage wise.
- Kevin Faulk: He had the most snaps at RB for the Patriots last week.
- Emanuel Sanders: In the pass heavy Steelers attack he has had 70 yards, 2 weeks in a row.
- Brent Celek: He looked to be on the same page as Michael Vick.
- Javon Ringer: He has looked better than Chris Johnson but ti may be tough for him to overcome Chris Johnson’s contract.
- Tashord Choice: If you feel like gambling on the Redskins running back situation, he should get a chance in week 10.
- Jon Baldwin: He looked good in the slot for the Chiefs on Monday night and would be a nice pickup in a keeper league.
- Laurent Robinson: He has found a 2nd career as the 3rd WR on the Cowboys, with a couple of big game the last few weeks.
- Ben Obomanu: When Jackson plays the Seahawks open up their passing game and he has moved into the WR2 role.
- Steve Slaton: He had 5 goal line carries for the Dolphins last week.
- Danny Ware: Brandon Jacobs looks to know be the RB3 and with Ahmad Bradshaw being banged up, he is next in line.
- Marion Barber: He is getting plenty of action as the goal line RB and Forte could break down with all of his workload.
We will be away on vacation next week without internet so your are on your own for a week. Follow me on Twitter and feel free to ask any and all fantasy football questions -dvond
Good Luck this week!