Welcome to back to our weekly waiver wire list pickups, we have no more bye’s, please go out and get your handcuffs if you are playoff bound as the injuries continue to pile up at every position. Here are some of the players listed last week that if still available should be scooped up; Chris Ogbonnaya, Matt Leinart, Donald Brown, Joe McKnight and especially Kevin Smith which you saw listed here and not many other sites, Let’s get to this week’s list;
Average Size Leagues
- Toby Gerhart: He has a very tough matchup vs. Atlanta this week but ankle sprains can linger so he is a great chance to take for the next few weeks.
- Ryan Grant: He will not get a rushing touchdown but with James Starks banged up, he should get 15 touches on turkey day.
- C.J. Spiller: Fred Jackson is not practices and the Jets have been tough against the run but maybe this is finally the time he shows the talent he displayed in college.
- Montario Hardesty: He should come back this week but expect a job share going forward.
- Santana Moss: He was released in many leagues and can be a quality WR3 with Rex Grossman playing QB.
- Jerome Simpson: I do not see him as a starter but his 3 game stretch last year could occur again especially if A.J. Green continues to be hobbled.
- Jason Snelling: This is a hunch but if a Michael Turner injury occurs I think he can replicate what Michael Bush has been able to do for the Raiders.
- Riley Cooper: They seemed to have a connection last week and if Michael Vick does not play, this is a WR3.
- Josh Cribbs: He is a fun guy to have and if you want a Cleveland Brown WR this is the guy to have.
Here are some defenses that could be available in your league to look at that have favorable matchups in the playoffs;
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Dallas Cowboys
- Seattle Seahawks
- Tennessee Titans
Good Luck this week!