Welcome to back to our weekly waiver wire list pickups, this is the last week before the playoffs in many leagues. If you can grab some handcuffs and defenses that have optimal matchups in week’s 14-16. Here are guys that were previously listed and remain quality pickups; Toby Gerhart, C.J. Spiller, Santana Moss, Riley Cooper, Donald Brown and of course the new RB1 of the Redskins Roy Helu. Let’s get to this week’s list;
Average Size Leagues
- Vince Young: Not a bad guy to pick u as your 3rd QB, has nice matchups the next few weeks.
- Matt Moore: He continues to play like a QB1, he is a nice add for the playoff bench just in cse of injury.
- Maurice Morris: He is back to RB1, if you are desperate.
- Shane Vereen: He Pats have an upcoming blowout against the Colts, he could get a nice workload here as well as week 16.
- Johnny Knox: Back to Back 100 yard games with a TD, maybe he is the favored target of Caleb Hanie.
- Greg Little: He had 13 targets and the Browns continue to throw for volume but not distance.
- Damian Williams: He is now the WR1 for the Titans, if you need a starter for a just in case.
- Jason Avant: When he gets a chance he has put up nice number all year and Vince Young likes to target him as well.
Here are some defenses that could be available in your league to look at that have favorable matchups in the playoffs;
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Dallas Cowboys
- Seattle Seahawks
- Tennessee Titans
- St Louis Rams
Follow me on Twitter and feel free to ask any and all fantasy football questions -dvond
Good Luck this week!