It is playoff week and here is the weekly fantasy football start\sit. I am not going to list too many players since you should be starting the guys who got you to the playoffs unless thet have an awful matchup. Last week we went 7-3 in the Overachievers and 6-3 for underachievers. Let’s get to the rankings;
- Philip Rivers (11)- No int’s in the last 2 weeks and gets the Bill defense
- Tony Romo (7) and Eli Manning (6)- This is an expected shootout, start them both.
- Rex Grossman (13)- It’s all about playing the Patriots.
- Toby Gerhart (33)- It is not looking good for Adrian Peterson and they get to play the toothless Lions defense.
- Maurice Morris (31)- Kevin Smith is out again.
- Mike Williams (27)- He has been coming on and should get better with Josh Freeman back.
- Santana Moss (27)- He plays the Patriots, easy decision here.
- Julio Jones (23)- He got 11 targets last week and has the tasty Panthers coming up.
- Michael Crabtree (22)- Another matchup that I like when he gets the Cardinals.
- Michael Vick (8)- He is rusty and has to play the all of a sudden Dolphins defense.
- Reggie Bush (13)- This seems way too high.
- BenJavrvus Green Ellis- There is no way I would take a chance with him.
- Steven Jackson (21)- They may put 11 in the box this week and the Seahawks are excellent against the run.
- Beanie Wells (23)- This is a tough sit but the 49ers do not give up rushing TD’s
- Mike Tolbert (27) -If you take a chance here you need a TD since Matthews gets all the carries.
- Percy Harvin (13)- His migraines are back and may not have a QB with Ponder out.
- Brandon Lloyd (20)- 2 words Tom Brandstator.
- Santonio Holmes (24)- He has not topped 60 yards in forever.
- Dwayne Bowe (27)- 2 more words Tyler Palko.