Welcome to back to our weekly Free Agent Frenzy Fantasy Football waiver wire list pickups, I will try to only list guys who should be available in 10-12 team leagues. There were only a few major injuries in the skill positions that would affect your fantasy football team. Let’s get to this week’s list.
Average Size Leagues
- Andre Brown-He is a former Giants draft pick who has bounced around quite a bit but the Giants always bring him back and now he has the #1 job for Thursday, if he plays well he will at least earn a job share the rest of the year.
- Daryl Richardson-Filling in for the injured Steven Jackson, he showed a burst at RB that the Rams have not see in over 10 years, he is also an adept pass catcher so should be rostered in all leagues.
- Dennis Pitta-He has now amassed 25 targets in 2 weeks and seems to be a go to guy for Joe Flacco.
- Donnie Avery- The busted former 1nd rounder has found a connection with Andrew Luck, with 18 targets in 2 weeks on a team that throws the ball 65% of the time, he is a must get.
- Andrew Hawkins-He has grabbed hold of the WR2 position on the Bengals and adds a huge speed dynamic weapon.
- Brian Hartline-Someone had to emerge as the #1WR for the dolphins and it is him. With 20 targets Ryan Tannehill is looking at him quite a bit.
- Jackie Battle-He has shown up here in the past and will be the 1st guy off the bench when Ryan Mathews comes up lame again.
- Dexter McCluster-They are now moving him all around and with the Chiefs trailing in most games will is a nice WR3 or bye week fill in.
- Kendall Wright-if he has been let go, grab him for the upcoming bye weeks, he has totaled 14 targets in 2 games and with the run game not working they will continue to throw in trailing situations.
That is it for the week not too long of a list but with the way players are going down, if you have an open roster spot get your backup RB for your horse, not many skill players will be playing all 16 games this year.
Good Luck this week!