Welcome to back to our weekly Free Agent Frenzy Fantasy Football waiver wire list pickups, I will try to only list guys who should be available in 10-12 team leagues. The pickings are quite slim but here are a few guys to take a chance on. Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Ryan Williams-He finally broke out and may finally be recovered from last year’s injury and combined with the Beanie Well’s turf toe, he should be a nice bye week fill in.
- Denarious Moore-Another player finally getting healthy and he clicked well with Carson Palmer last year.
- Lamar Miller-In a small dose of action he has been quite productive, Reggie Bush may not e out long but this is a stash for later kind of player.
- Tashard Choice-This is a one week pick up but if you need a starting RB you can do much worse than him.
- Christian Ponder-He continues to improves and has a healthy group of weapons, a great guy to fill in for your QB1 and on the bench in case of injury,
- Bilal Powell-Shonn Greene is losing his job very quickly and he is next in line.
- Knowshown Moreno-He was inactive last week but Willis McGahee is already banged up and he should get a bulk of the carries if he is unable to play.
- T.J. Hilton-He is the 1st rookie receiver to go over 100 yards and with Austin Collie out for the year , he should continue to receive targets.
- Jared Cook-The Titans cannot run the ball and he finally came alive last week.
- Kyle Rudolph-He has been on this list before but if still unowned, grab him to be your TE1.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter. Good Luck this week!