The pickings are still quite slim but here are a few guys to take a chance on. Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Brian Hartline-He broke out in a big way, if you have a top pick; this is the guy this week.
- James Jones-Greg Jennings is hurt again and he will get many chances
- Domenick Hixon-Hakeem Nicks is still injured and he stepped in nicely last week.
- Andre Roberts-I do not think he can keep up the touchdown pace but he is getting plenty of chances.
- Jackie Battle-He is for deep leagues as Norv Turner is screwing around with Ryan Mathews.
- Joique Bell-He has pushed Kevin Smith to the bench and taking most passing downs for the lions.
- Branden Boldin-I do not think he will come close to last week’s production again but if you have a spot on the bench, you never know with the Patriots.
- Jerome Simpson-He stepped in with a nice game and the targets should only increase.
- Ronnie Hillman-He finally broke in the lineup last week and should be picked up as an insurance player.
- Ryan Tannehill-The Dolphins will be trailing quite a bit and he turns it over but looked very good last week and should only get better.
- Kevin Kolb-He should be a good bye week fill in the next few weeks as he is finally connecting with Larry Fitzgerald.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter –dvond
Good Luck this week!