We are now 6 weeks in and this week it looks like we may have 2 or 3 possible impact players. There are 6 teams off this week so you may only need a one week fill in. Last week we had a few good ones in Green, Cobb, Wright, and Chris Givens. Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Felix Jones- DeMarco Murray is out at least this week and could be out longer, he has never really taken this job by the horns but maybe this is finally the time.
- Daryl Richardson-He is now in a 50/50 job share with Steven Jackson and has a burst that gives him the big play ability the Rams are lacking.
- Kenny Britt-He looks to finally be healthy and has more talent than most receivers in the league.
- Donnie Avery-He may be a nice bye fill in this week with 6 teams off and the Colts playing at home.
- Montario Hardesty-He got a chance to fill in for the injured Trent Richardson and played pretty well, monitor the Browns injury situation.
- Brandon Gibson-The Rams will have to throw the next couple of weeks to stay with the Packers and Patriots offenses.
- Domenic Hixon-He is locked in as the giants 3rd receiver and gets the Redskins this week.
- Danny Woodhead-purely a bye week fill in but usually plays well versus the Jets.
- Josh Gordon-He has emerged as the big play receiver for the Browns but will be up and down as rookie receivers seem to go through their 1st season.
- Golden Tate-A physical receiver who may finally be making a mark in his 3rd year.
- Philip Tanner-If Felix Jones does not play well; he is the next in line.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter –dvond
Good Luck this week!