In a follow up to the fantasy football rankings article, I will focus on players who I think will outperform their current ADP today as well as an updated top 150 later this week. I adjust my standard ranking based on a variety of information I gather that I may have not thought of in the past. The goal for these outperformers is to take a bit of a chance with guys who have high upside due to either their offense or opportunity None of these questions will help us find how to place a bet on nfl at superbowlbets.com. But as always please hit me up on Twitter with any questions, let’s get to it with the outperformers this week where we will work down as per ESPN ADP’s;
- Devonta Freeman (184)- With Jackson already hurt and at 31 years old this is a great guy to put in your bench and should have a starter by 3rd or 4th game or maybe even game 1 if Jackson is slow to come back.
- Jarrett Boykin (174)- Another guy that should be drafted due to the volume of passes and plays that the Packers have said they will run. When he got a legit chance last year he put up WR3 numbers.
- Rueben Randle (170)- The Giants will run the Packers offense and he is locked in as the WR2, he will get plenty of chances.
- Kelvin Benjamin (165)- He is creating a serious camp buzz, has not dropped any passes and has the job given to him, while the Panthers do not throw the ball a ton they have to go somewhere.
- Zach Ertz (165)- Word came out he will be the main red zone target, if you do not go with one of the top 2 tight ends, this is a great end of draft guy to take a chance on.
- Justin Hunter (155)- He had Wr3 numbers in the last month of last season and with a healthy Jake Locker, not much competition and his talent there is no reason he cannot be a week in and week out Wr3.
- Terrance West (154)- All he has between him and the starting job is Ben Tate who while talented has never been able to stay healthy in a limited role. The Browns also traded up to get this small college star.
- Andre Williams (152)- He cannot catch the ball but ran with the 1st team last week and should be the goal line back as he may have been the best pure runner in last year’s draft.
- Jeremy Hill (146)- The Bengals did not draft him that high to not take advantage of his size and skill. He will take over the BGE role and while his scoring may be up and down he should get most red zone carries.
- Jordan Reed (118)- When he played he excelled last year as a top 6 tight end but concussion slowed him down, he is now healthy and a great mid round guy who can be the 3rd best fantasy tight end if healthy.
- Lamar Miller (117)- Many were burned by him last year but the Dolphins will now be running the Chip Kelly offense and with Moreno slowed by injury, if you can get him mid draft it’s not a bad
- Bernard Pierce (111)- He is only 24, has the job for 1st 2 weeks and while he struggled last year showed more in his rookie year. Love him in the mid rounds.
- Jay Cutler (109)-When he played last year he was a top 8 QB. Sure you will not get 16 games out of him but if you are in the wait on a QB draft this is the guy to target after everyone takes the huge question marks like RG3 and Tony Romo.
- Fred Jackson (97)- Yes he is 33 but with not a lot of mileage on his body the Spiller trade rumor where else do you get a RB who will get 15-20 touches a game in the 9th or 10th round?
- Terrance Williams (95)- He flashed last year and usually all receivers perform quite well in the Linehan offense, make sure Romo is healthy and if so he should bring back Wr3 value as he did in spurts last year.
- Matt Ryan (87)- With a healthy receiving core there is no reason he cannot make to his top 6 fantasy form of 2 years ago. Another guy I am targeting if I wait on a QB.
- Bishop Sankey (74)- I do worry about the Titans offense but he has the most talent, was drafted high and with that OL he should be a solid RB2.
- Michael Floyd (74)- I have no idea how he could be a 7th to 8th round pick, he has taken the baton from Fitzgerald and goes into his 3rd year in a passing offense. I see him as a solid Wr2.
That is all we will cover this week but thank you for reading and as always hit me up with any comments or questions.