Spelling Bee Championship

You meant they weren't white. Check your dictionary.

Do you need a course on what America is all about? You telling everyone here that if your name isn't Johnny, Billy or Mikey that they aren't American? How do you know about their citizenship?

Good luck with your attitude about anyone from MiddleEastern decent. I think you have a problem.

Back on topic... these kids are super smart, good for them, I wish them well.

I tried to rep you but it said I need to spread it around.

I dunno if we're still doing POTW right now, but I'm going to POTM that post.

Irony is a grand thing. Besides, American kids have way trendy names like Logan and Grayson and Gavin and Joshua and Zachary. Johnny and Billy! Haha, get a grip. Do you live here?

EDIT: And don't forget Lucas! Haha, you "THINK NOT". Best Freudian slip ever.

You beat me to it, Ophelia. Good thing Judgmental Boy is not in the spelling bee.

Oh please I made a thread based on what I saw.I dont sugur coat reality or put on the blinders.None of these children were AMERICANS.Did I say that was a bad thing? Right away the wanna be caring and sharing bunch comes to the rescue and tries to turn this into a racial thing.STOP its not. GOD BLESS AMERICA

I watched it. they were ALL americans. It was the national spelling bee you know.

kudos to the winner. he was great!when he was asked to spell numnah, it sounded like the judge said numbnut. he paused, the crowd laughed, then he repeated numbnut? more laughter & judge carefully pronounced the word & he said PHEW!!!!!

there was definetely 2 caucasion girls in the final 5

Oh please I made a thread based on what I saw.I dont sugur coat reality or put on the blinders.None of these children were AMERICANS.Did I say that was a bad thing? Right away the wanna be caring and sharing bunch comes to the rescue and tries to turn this into a racial thing.STOP its not. GOD BLESS AMERICA
Did you check their passports? And, isn't it Johnny and Billy's parents' fault if they don't push education and make them do their homework? Take a look at the public school system, hello. I'm sure some of those American sand babies go there and can spell up a storm just the same.
  • Upvote 1

I watched it. they were ALL americans. It was the national spelling bee you know.

kudos to the winner. he was great!when he was asked to spell numnah, it sounded like the judge said numbnut. he paused, the crowd laughed, then he repeated numbnut? more laughter & judge carefully pronounced the word & he said PHEW!!!!!

there was definetely 2 caucasion girls in the final 5

i love the spelling bee... i actually tivoed both the early rounds and the finals..

the kids are amazing!

There is a great and revered place for Archie Bunker in our national lexicon. What his character got away with on NATIONAL TV would never be allowed in this day and age. And that's too bad. We should all be "allowed" to laugh at ourselves and everyone else around us. We actually learn things. PC sugs azz.

However, this isn't the same thing. I just think 5180 is, well...5180. Because there isn't any comedic value to it. I'm not calling the guy a racist. That isn't fair. We all have prejudice, however it may present. I mean, I hate liver. And the Miami Dolphins. And fat people.

• Upvote 1

Yea thats it sidestep truth and reality and retort with a reply like this.The easy way out.

You war ensemble should talk about posts and threads LMFAO.

...That is the truth. The threads you start flat out suck. Other than this one, you've got the one where you tried boycotting gas from everywhere other than one gas station, and then you've got another one somewhere calling out alk for living in his mother's basement. Both threads miserably failed.

I honestly don't know what truth you are talking about. It's a national spelling bee, all the people in it are American citizens. There is no way you can characterize an American citizen by looks alone. That's the great thing about America. This thread serves no purpose, whatsoever.

I've started only 16 threads, they can't be that bad. Anyways, just for you, I'll post what some people have said about my threads.

Great thread.

Great idea for a thread.

Thanks!

thank you!!!!

nice stuff

That's what I got for my threads. You got:

Check your dictionary.

Good thing Judgmental Boy is not in the spelling bee

You'll probably be working for one of these kids someday.

Learn how to type, and your opinions suck.

Who gives a flying f**k? Shut up and post.

51pa is 51jetsfaninpa51. Jetsfan5180 is a completely different person, but still an embarrasment to TGG nonetheless.

JetNation, I'm really sorry this mess got dumped in your lap

See what I'm getting at?

• Upvote 1

Oh boy. Does little 5180 want to try a little neg rep war here? Haha, you're not going to get too far with that one, dude. This is what he said:

"my threads may be failures but IDIOTS like you respond to them and do so poorly YOU are the real FAILURE here"

Wait, so you admit that your threads are failures and then go on to say that I am the real failure. How does that work out? Is there a good way to respond to some of your threads? I can't see how any response could be considered poor compared to the thread, if it was created by you. I see I am obviously the idiot in this situation. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

...That is the truth. The threads you start flat out suck. Other than this one, you've got the one where you tried boycotting gas from everywhere other than one gas station, and then you've got another one somewhere calling out alk for living in his mother's basement. Both threads miserably failed.

I honestly don't know what truth you are talking about. It's a national spelling bee, all the people in it are American citizens. There is no way you can characterize an American citizen by looks alone. That's the great thing about America. This thread serves no purpose, whatsoever.

I've started only 16 threads, they can't be that bad. Anyways, just for you, I'll post what some people have said about my threads.

Great thread.

Great idea for a thread.

Thanks!

thank you!!!!

nice stuff

Check your dictionary.

51pa is 51jetsfaninpa51. Jetsfan5180 is a completely different person, but still an embarrasment to TGG nonetheless.

See what I'm getting at?

:rl:

POTW NOM. That was brilliant.

Oh boy. Does little 5180 want to try a little neg rep war here? Haha, you're not going to get too far with that one, dude. This is what he said:

"my threads may be failures but IDIOTS like you respond to them and do so poorly YOU are the real FAILURE here"

Wait, so you admit that your threads are failures and then go on to say that I am the real failure. How does that work out? Is there a good way to respond to some of your threads? I can't see how any response could be considered poor compared to the thread, if it was created by you. I see I am obviously the idiot in this situation. :rolleyes:

reputation_neg.gifSpelling Bee Championship0 5-31-2008 10:15 PM JETSFAN5180 arrogant guy who adds NOTHING to this forum

I say let the neg rep wars begin.:lol:

• Upvote 1

What exactly is an American?

Shower me with your knowledge.

He already told us. You have to be named John or Billy to be American. I thought that was common knowledge.:confused0058:

Well, Johnathan and William are English names. So I guess you can make the case that they're not American, either.

Great thread.

Great idea for a thread.

Thanks!

thank you!!!!

nice stuff

Check your dictionary.

See what I'm getting at?

Great thread now tell someone who cares or gives a ****.Im not part of yours or anyone elses clique.Those kids in that spelling bee werent AMERICAN kids.Face the facts and open up our eyes and look around.Unless of course you settle for being the minoroity and have already waved the white flag.

Great thread now tell someone who cares or gives a ****.Im not part of yours or anyone elses clique.Those kids in that spelling bee werent AMERICAN kids.Face the facts and open up our eyes and look around.Unless of course you settle for being the minoroity and have already waved the white flag.

I thought this wasn't worth your time or effort. Ah well, I guess I'll respond.

Firstly, what is an American kid? It's a national spelling bee, they all are obviously American citizens. Face the facts? I haven't seen you post a fact so far this thread. I'm still waiting.

What are you talking about with this clique nonsense? I simply posted that in reply to your nonsensical rep comment. I think I proved my point enough already in regards to that. And what minority do I belong to? From this thread, I think you are trying to tell me that I shouldn't settle with being an educated American and instead belong to the majority of Americans who suck at spelling? Is that what you are getting at? I find it funny how being a minority shows you've waved the white flag, as you say. I guess I should follow what the majority think and then I haven't surrendered? What does that even mean?

P.S. I can't open up your eyes, although I wish it was possible.

I thought this wasn't worth your time or effort. Ah well, I guess I'll respond.

Firstly, what is an American kid? It's a national spelling bee, they all are obviously American citizens. Face the facts? I haven't seen you post a fact so far this thread. I'm still waiting.

What are you talking about with this clique nonsense? I simply posted that in reply to your nonsensical rep comment. I think I proved my point enough already in regards to that. And what minority do I belong to? From this thread, I think you are trying to tell me that I shouldn't settle with being an educated American and instead belong to the majority of Americans who suck at spelling? Is that what you are getting at? I find it funny how being a minority shows you've waved the white flag, as you say. I guess I should follow what the majority think and then I haven't surrendered? What does that even mean?

P.S. I can't open up your eyes, although I wish it was possible.

Answer me this WHO competed in the spelling bee and who finished in the top positions.Were they AMERICAN citizens and children of AMERICAN ancestory.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/05/weekinreview/05berger.html?ex=1275624000&en=f202613202e495ff&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/28909

Wait, so only Native Americans fit your bill for being American? Anyways, read this, it's a good read. These people are just as American as any other American citizen and don't try to hold something so trivial as looks against them.