They own us now......

JonEJet

Nope...feels different now

Never feel like we actually will win until the last strike

2nd time Bay has done it

We win 1st game, different series

Now, you Pukes are in our heads

Well I certainly hope so. ;) You know what a long season it is Jon. Hell it's still April.

Bad series. Blow game one with a 2 run lead in the 9th and MO on the mound. Blow a 6 run lead in game 2, and the pen is a firs squad. And Andy goes into a windup with one of the fastest players in the game on 3rd base.

Not a pretty series, that's for sure.

there.....I said it

Girardi is on notice.....had the chance the 1st game, but brought Mo in too early

The shoe is on the other foot now, and it sucks

This happens just about every year, Boston sweeps or wins 4 or 5 of the first 6 then we start winning. The series is always close.

I don't know

Do you feel comfortable with any lead against them these days?

I don't feel comfortable with ANY lead as long as Girardidiot is making the pitching moves. We're screwed.

It's Herman ****ing Edwards all over again.

I don't feel comfortable with ANY lead as long as Girardidiot is making the pitching moves. We're screwed.

It's Herman ****ing Edwards all over again.

It's Girardi's fault Mariano blew a svae? and that Burnett couldn't hold a 6 run lead? This sounds like everyone who blamed Torre for all those years. The right decisions were made this weekend, the players didn't perform.

Its the same tired crap from this team. It looks exactly the same as last season. Cant get anyone out, awful with RISP. Now add in the fact we dont have a home stadium anymore, but a overpriced mute museum....I'd say things dont look too promising.

The new Stadium was the worst decision this franchise has ever made this side of Carl Pavano. What an embarrassment.

It's Girardi's fault Mariano blew a svae? and that Burnett couldn't hold a 6 run lead? This sounds like everyone who blamed Torre for all those years. The right decisions were made this weekend, the players didn't perform.

I don't blame Girardi for Burnett on Saturday, but I do have a problem with him bringing in Mariano in the eighth inning Friday night. Albaladejo was pitching fine and was ahead on the batter 0-1 when Girardi panicked and brought in Mariano. How are these kids ever going to learn how to pitch under pressure when the manager pulls them from the game at the first sign of adversity?

Yes, Mariano got out of the eighth, but Joe didn't have to bring him in. I hate using Mariano for more than a inning this early in the year.

The Sawx have some really tuff outs in that lineup....gritty team with solid pitching & a great manager..the Yanks just dont have the muscle to compete right now. Maybe with Arod back they'll get it going, but up the middle they're weak

I don't blame Girardi for Burnett on Saturday, but I do have a problem with him bringing in Mariano in the eighth inning Friday night. Albaladejo was pitching fine and was ahead on the batter 0-1 when Girardi panicked and brought in Mariano. How are these kids ever going to learn how to pitch under pressure when the manager pulls them from the game at the first sign of adversity?

Yes, Mariano got out of the eighth, but Joe didn't have to bring him in. I hate using Mariano for more than a inning this early in the year.

If they give up a run w/o Mariano on friday then everyone would have screamed "why didn't he bring in Mariano!". Mariano had a 2 run lead, 9 out 10 times he closes that game and I'll take that situation every day. Nothing that happened this weekend was on the Manager.

If they give up a run w/o Mariano on friday then everyone would have screamed "why didn't he bring in Mariano!". Mariano had a 2 run lead, 9 out 10 times he closes that game and I'll take that situation every day. Nothing that happened this weekend was on the Manager.

I wouldn't have complained. As I stated in my post, I don't believe the Yanks should use Mariano in the eighth this early in the season. If Joe wanted to bring someone in he should have given the ball to Marte who was warming up at the time.

Archived