Dustin Keller

Obrien2Toon

You can't judge any receiver when the QB plays like a hybrid of Stephen Hawking and Helen Keller. Sanchez has ****ing lost it and the coaches need to figure out how to get him back on track or he'll be out of the NFL in 2 years. He's not use to losing or playing like ****, he's seeing **** that's not there and trying to force the ball, mostly to Edwards. He needs a good game to get him back on track.

• 2 weeks later...
You can't judge any receiver when the QB plays like a hybrid of Stephen Hawking and Helen Keller. Sanchez has ****ing lost it and the coaches need to figure out how to get him back on track or he'll be out of the NFL in 2 years. He's not use to losing or playing like ****, he's seeing **** that's not there and trying to force the ball, mostly to Edwards. He needs a good game to get him back on track.

he had a pretty good second half. i was worried about him after the first half....but he came back out and showed he has resolve. he's gonna be inconsistent. that's part of being a rookie. this year was never going to be the jets year.

Are you kidding? He had an awesome game plus if Sanchez didn't miss him 5 times, wow.

I think he's a very good player. It's just that Jets fans seem to think he is going to be a mixture of Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow and Jason Witten. The real shame is that he is the one guy that should be on the same page with Sanchez. I think all the Schottenheimer bashing is overdone here, but it helps to have a few plays designed to get Keller going. There were a couple today (at least one was stuffed).

Archived