SoFla's Newest Pyschic Vision

SoFlaJets

I know some of you guys laughed about my last psychic vision about when I said that Revis WOULD be there on opening night and even gave the date that he would sign-Septemmber 5th-I was right on both accounts-ask Greenbeans. I just went outside and I am here tonight to let you ALL know-Jets fans and Pats fans alike that the New York Jets are going to win this game. I guarantee it. I do not know what is going on with me lately but Im going through this phase where my psychic abilities have never been so acute-I have been right on like 4 different things in the past month and I don't know how I know but I just do-the Jets are beating the Patriots guys.

:rl:

I am dying for one of your legendary sausage and pepper hoagies with mustard! :)

I found a new place in West Palm Jim that makes Italian hot dogs, slider burgers AND Taylor Ham egg and cheese samiches on hard rolls-I had an Italian hot dog for dinner last night-it's like God wasn't too busy and decided to answer 3 prayers in one

I found a new place in West Palm Jim that makes Italian hot dogs, slider burgers AND Taylor Ham egg and cheese samiches on hard rolls-I had an Italian hot dog for dinner last night-it's like God wasn't too busy and decided to answer 3 prayers in one

WOW! I could never imagine getting a pork roll and cheeze on a kaiser roll in FLA ;) NICE! or an Italian hot dog.

I know you're not going to the game next week Jimmy :( but I will bring us home a win ;) or kill some Dolphin fans in the process :)

White Crescent Burger. B)

I know some of you guys laughed about my last psychic vision about when I said that Revis WOULD be there on opening night and even gave the date that he would sign-Septemmber 5th-I was right on both accounts-ask Greenbeans. I just went outside and I am here tonight to let you ALL know-Jets fans and Pats fans alike that the New York Jets are going to win this game. I guarantee it. I do not know what is going on with me lately but Im going through this phase where my psychic abilities have never been so acute-I have been right on like 4 different things in the past month and I don't know how I know but I just do-the Jets are beating the Patriots guys.

I think the jets win too. In the first place, I think the Ravens will have a very good O this year if Boldin remains healthy. And if it wasn't for Braylon, our D holds them to a field goal. The sloppiness must end. I also think the Cincy D is sh*t. I think Cincy is a paper tomcat. I really don't see a pile of points against. The OL for the Pats is not great: Brady and Welker must be physically abused. If they are not, the jets will need their offense to win it. That thought makes me gag. As for that O, a little less imagination behind the line and a little more imagination downfield.

Name and address please, I'd like to try that place out.

Yessir - All true. Now I just need SoFla to come through with some luck numbers for me so I can retire... :)

I just went outside and I am here tonight to let you ALL know-Jets fans and Pats fans alike that the New York Jets are going to win this game. I guarantee it. I do not know what is going on with me lately but Im going through this phase where my psychic abilities have never been so acute.

green-kool-aidman.jpg

I hope you're spot on with this bro. But, you also believe in the big feller below... ;)

pattersonbigfoot1.jpg

TWO FOR TWO! :D

Archived