How are my boys?

Lily

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed you guys so I thought I'd pop in and say hi.

So how are my boys and you too, Dan? What's new with all of you?

I miss you dearly.

I'm doing well. The Jets are 5-1 and its awesome. Only sad part is its a bye week and we have to wait 2 full weeks to see the Jets play again.

<3 u

I pretty sure they call them pests.

I would, but have you ever insulted integrity? It's not worth the effort. He gets all pissy acause his miniscule little ego has been bruised, and then insists he was only kidding the whole time and berates you for taking the internet so seriously. It's exhausting really..

I would, but have you ever insulted integrity? It's not worth the effort. He gets all pissy acause his miniscule little ego has been bruised, and then insists he was only kidding the whole time and berates you for taking the internet so seriously. It's exhausting really..

Oh, well I was talking about unwanted pets. :unsure:

Oh, well I was talking about unwanted pets. :unsure:

ahh, well to be clear, that post was really for inegrity's benefit. So he could come in here and laugh at me for thinking he actually takes this stuff seriously, failing to realize tha the fact that he took the time to respond and clear it up actually proves otherwise

ahh, well to be clear, that post was really for inegrity's benefit. So he could come in here and laugh at me for thinking he actually takes this stuff seriously, failing to realize tha the fact that he took the time to respond and clear it up actually proves otherwise

Sneaky.

Hey! Doing well over here. Nice to hear from you.

The trade deadline is next week, who do we see about trading to Jif to dragonmount, we'll take just about anything in return.

That would be me. I'll take JiF and you can have your pick of...... hmmm, I'll get back to you on that. I'm not sure who I'd be willing to trade off. How about if I just take JiF? :D

Great to see all of you guys! *snuggles all around*

That would be me. I'll take JiF and you can have your pick of...... hmmm, I'll get back to you on that. I'm not sure who I'd be willing to trade off. How about if I just take JiF? :D

Done and done

Howdy. You've missed some interesting times, for certain. It's the football season, so all of our interactions have all changed drastically. You see now instead of relentlessly mocking each other and tearing apart all of each other's arguments in mafia games, we're now relentlessly mocking each other and tearing apart all of each other's arguments in Jets related threads about the likes of Darrelle Revis, Brian Schottenheimer and other such things you have no interest in.

So, how about you?

Howdy. You've missed some interesting times, for certain. It's the football season, so all of our interactions have all changed drastically. You see now instead of relentlessly mocking each other and tearing apart all of each other's arguments in mafia games, we're now relentlessly mocking each other and tearing apart all of each other's arguments in Jets related threads about the likes of Darrelle Revis, Brian Schottenheimer and other such things you have no interest in.

So, how about you?

BRIAN SHOTTENHEIMER IS A GENIUS

Hi Lily.

Totally.

Oh I see...

its-a-trap.jpg

Bleedin', did I give you the impression that I don't like football? Well, hmmm..... yeah. I don't MIND it, but I can't call myself a fan, I'm afraid.

It's great to see all of you guys again. Yes, even you, Integrity. I've missed listening to you guys interact with each other. There is a special kind of feeling here.

Oh, DPR says hi. We'll have to drag him over here to say it for himself.

Bleedin', did I give you the impression that I don't like football? Well, hmmm..... yeah. I don't MIND it, but I can't call myself a fan, I'm afraid.

It's great to see all of you guys again. Yes, even you, Integrity. I've missed listening to you guys interact with each other. There is a special kind of feeling here.

I'm so misunderstood.

I do miss the pirate. Him and SMC sparring gave me great joy.,

Ofcourse you would. I'm a total catch. And dont take the posts below for anything more than sheer jealousy.

I win. Again. I'm the baddest mofo to ever play mafia.

Done.

Glad to see you, Lily! Hope everything is outstanding by you.

Done and done

Crush knows that I miss him too. I was at the deli the other day, ordering a special Cajun spiced roast beef, and a tear came to my eye...

It was becuase I had rubbed the spices in, of course, but I did think that it ws almost as painful as playing mafia on JN.

heh

Mafia on DM is sucking. I hope the Jets kick a$$ so that we can get back to business.

Crush knows that I miss him too. I was at the deli the other day, ordering a special Cajun spiced roast beef, and a tear came to my eye...

It was becuase I had rubbed the spices in, of course, but I did think that it ws almost as painful as playing mafia on JN.

heh

Mafia on DM is sucking. I hope the Jets kick a$$ so that we can get back to business.

I was at the Dogfish head ale house and after my 9th brew I pissed on my hand in the men's room and thought of the pirate. Oh yes.

heh

Look what popped it's head out of the rathole...

JiF and Kleck may be the worst players in the history of mafia.

Look what popped it's head out of the rathole...

JiF and Kleck may be the worst players in the history of mafia.

Ha! Yeah right, dont hate on my mafia skillz, we all know I'm the best at this sh*t.

I AM INNOCENT

/throws hissy fit.

//tells everyone to **** off and die.

Chest pounder.

Archived