Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvLy1gh45F0

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

There's a celebrity in the foot-fetish world who posts videos with titles like "Hot Mature Sexy Feet." The videos feature a woman who looks like Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife, Michelle — and, in one, a man offscreen who sounds like Rex.

A few years back, YouTube user "ihaveprettyfeet" — who shares a number of personal characteristics with Michelle, though we'll get to that later — made a series of videos, apparently starring herself. In them, her feet, whether in stockings or shoes or simply bare, are always prominently displayed. An attractive older blonde, "ihaveprettyfeet" became hugely popular, to the point that when YouTube banned her account for terms of service violations, devotees took to message boards to wonder where she'd gone.

Her videos have been reposted by others on YouTube, and with so many followers, it was only a matter of time before one of them happened to be both a Jets fan and a Deadspin reader, too. We received a tip from one such person that "ihaveprettyfeet" was the spitting image of Michelle Ryan, wife of maybe the most popular coach in the NFL. "At least a twin sister," the tipster said. Michelle Ryan doesn't have a twin sister, but judge for yourself.

We were told by one source that if this is Michelle Ryan, there's no way Rex knows about it. But listen closely to the voice of the cameraman. Multiple viewers, including a YouTube commenter, have observed that it sounds an awful lot like Rex. Now, we're not into feet or anything, but if that is indeed Michelle, and that is indeed Rex, well, more power to the both of them. Like many, many people out there, Rex is just in love with his wife's feet. sh*t, it's almost romantic.

But the connections only begin with surface resemblances. We found "ihaveprettyfeet"'s personal profile on a foot fetishist dating site. She lists her location as Ellicott City, Md. When Rex Ryan was an assistant coach with the Ravens, his profile on the official team city had him living with his family in Ellicott City, Md. Michelle Ryan was born in August 1963, a Virgo. "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as a Virgo. Michelle Ryan taught high school English before retiring to raise her kids; "ihaveprettyfeet" has a graduate degree, is married with kids, and lists herself as a homemaker. Michelle Ryan once said that, in heels, she was "a foot [shorter]" than her 6'4" husband; "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as 5'2". To be sure, there is also an Ellicott City "ihaveprettyfeet" listed on this swingers site. It's a couple's profile. The husband checks in at a very un-Rexlike 5'10, 180 pounds.

We know that Michelle Ryan's far from shy, modeling for an NFL fashion lined aimed at women. We know "ihaveprettyfeet" is anything but shy. Still, her online activity petered out in mid-2009, around the time that Rex was entering the New York media spotlight. An attempt to lay low would explain her abrupt disappearance, as well as the two-year age discrepancy on her dating profile.

A lot of you will judge the Ryans over this. Please don't. Lots of Americans have bizarre tastes. Just think: There are people out there who'll cheer for the Jets.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The husband checks in at a very un-Rexlike 5'10, 180 pounds.

don't let the facts get in the way of a good smear article

what a cros of sh*t

Larz, you misread the article.

It said that the "other" person with the same username as the person who is supposedly Rex's wife lists her husband as 5'10 and 180 lbs. So they are excluded that person from being Rex's wife.

Swingers site? Oh man that would be so weird running into Rex at a meeting. (Do they call them meetings? lol). At any rate I hope I do so someone there is fatter than I am. :D

Oh and Rex is crazy. That sounds a lot like him. Not sure what his wife looks like. But a foot fetish Rex. Really?

Swingers site? Oh man that would be so weird running into Rex at a meeting. (Do they call them meetings? lol). At any rate I hope I do so someone there is fatter than I am. :D

Oh and Rex is crazy. That sounds a lot like him. Not sure what his wife looks like. But a foot fetish Rex. Really?

When was that video made of the supposed Rexs wife? The truck he drives has similiar green pinstriping. Just saying

Larz, you misread the article.

It said that the "other" person with the same username as the person who is supposedly Rex's wife lists her husband as 5'10 and 180 lbs. So they are excluded that person from being Rex's wife.

hey, how many f ing "ihaveprettyfeet"s can there be ?

sheessh hard to keep track of them

and after listening to the video, yeah it sure sounds like rex

lol

feet

ewww

feet.jpg

As this season progresses I am beginning to miss when rival fans taunted me with the, “same old Jets” line.  Historically the Jets play on the football field gave others enough ammunition.

The times, they are a changing.

The New York Jets look to be headed to the playoffs for the second year under Rex Ryan.  The results on the field have been good.

So what is wrong?

As the Sal Alosi tripping scandal starts to quiet down, a new distraction is set to replace it.  Deadspin has a story on a possible Rex Ryan foot fetish video (embedded below and it is safe for work).

Is this the end of the world?  No.  It is probably less disturbing than thinking of what Rex Ryan had for lunch yesterday.  Some of the other points from the Deadspin article could prove to be a distraction that the Jets don’t need as they wind down the season.

But the connections only begin with surface resemblances. We found
“ihaveprettyfeet”‘s personal profile on a foot fetishist dating site
. She lists her location as Ellicott City, Md. When Rex Ryan was an assistant coach with the Ravens,
his profile on the official team city had him living with his family in Ellicott City, Md
. Michelle Ryan was born in August 1963, a Virgo. “ihaveprettyfeet” lists herself as a Virgo. Michelle Ryan taught high school English before retiring to raise her kids; “ihaveprettyfeet” has a graduate degree, is married with kids, and lists herself as a homemaker. Michelle Ryan once said that, in heels,
she was “a foot
[shorter]” than her 6’4″ husband; “ihaveprettyfeet” lists herself as 5’2″. To be sure, there is also an Ellicott City “ihaveprettyfeet” listed
on this swingers site
. It’s a couple’s profile. The husband
checks in at a very un-Rexlike 5’10, 180 pounds

In a way it does make sense that Rex Ryan would worship feet.  It has been so long since he has seen his own…

Here is the discussion thread from our New York Jets forum.

kQJyxasBPio

View the full article

This is on the front page of the daily news? what a joke! our culture really sucks. THIS IS NOT NEWS. It's not illegal and there is no reason for it to be public.

No reason for it to be public? Rex and his wife took this video and obviously sent it somewhere. If they didn't want it to be public, it wouldn't be.

Okay, this is definitely them. Amazing. I feel like I'm in an alternate universe. This coach just might be my favorite sports personality of all time. I don't know if I should be asking, "Can this get any worse?" or "Can this get any better?" lol What's next? Gang bangs with the offensive line? What a circus. I usually think the Super Bowl pre-game is way too long, but if we make it, I just don't think there will be enough time to cover everything from Revis' holdout to Braylon's drunk driving to Cromartie's kids to Sal Alosi to this. One day there's going to be a made-for-ESPN movie about this team. Book it.

By the way, does anyone else find Rex's wife incredibly hot? DLJ? What's your call?

I highly doubt that they intended for this to be made public.

From what Deadspin has it looks like they posted on public forums. They recorded that video themselves. If they didn't want it to be public it wouldn't be.

Well being a Jets fan all my life I can honestly say I think I have seen everything now with this team. Part of me wants to say WTF, but the other part of me says, I am not going to judge the guy and hope we keep on winning.

I dont think its that big a deal....But you got to start wondering about WTF is going on here.....

Holy sh*t! That's really them!

Speechless. without speech. I have nothing except, this is hilarious. Fat a$$ Rex is a swingingdick! And he and his wife role play.. On camera!

I've got the title...

Foot fetish freaks flying flabbily in Jetland!!

Oh yeah, The Sanchize and the Ryan's have, without a doubt, licked each others toes :xxx:

Archived