Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Sucks about SMC... but thank god he was roleless. That could have been ALOT worse.

I think it was Jif's fault though. I think I saw him tampering with that stool after he stood on it to give Crusher a back massage.

By "tampering with" do you mean "pushing in?" I mean it is JIF and Crush.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote: AVM

He knows why.

I was worried you'd forget...JvoY

LOL. That sucks.

Great game guys! Go get'm townies!!!

LOL -- GG man. We'll win it in your honor :P

I was thinking Dr. Love.... SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Actually by roled up I mean scum. Not Dr/Cop/Watcher/Super saiyan.

OMG VIC YOU REVEALED OUR ROLEZ!!!!111!!11!

Just a heads up for everyone to lazy to check:

By my count, all 22 players have posted. Also, I think Lily made a mistake on the roster and listed Verbal twice, when 1 of those should be Barm.

Everyone checked in before day started. Didn't I fix that? I could swear I did.

Too logical.

Truth. And vote: Sharrow. It was going to happen at some point...might as well make it now.

Ok guys, I have to apologize but I'm going to have to pull a disappearing act for a bit. The HR Manager for the job I'm trying to get has started calling around to my references. Well I spoke today to the other manager at my company (not my direct boss) about it, who had agreed to be a reference for me, as the HR manager had e-mailed me and mentioned she had yet to call him back. Well now she's apparently nervous about it or some bullsh*t, and isn't sure she wants to give me a reference anymore. I honestly feel like I'm going to be sick, I feel physically nauseous. If she costs me this job, I'm going to have to quit, as I will never want to see her again for as long as I live. I seriously can't believe this is ******* happening.

Hopefully I can just get this sorted out and be back soon, but I'll try to let you guys know later tonight if I have to bow out. This is just so ****ed up.

What utter BS, and if she's gonna pull that she's got something coming her way down the line. Ridiculous. Take care of your business brother, good luck and we're all thinkin about ya.

Correct player list:

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC

6. I28

7. JiF

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. SenorGato

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song

16. Wombat

17. Jetscode

18. Crusher

19. AVM

20. Verbal

21. CTM

22. Barmacral

Vote count

Jif (2) – Brett, Slats

Pac (2) – Hess, 80

Hess (2) – I-28, Song

AVM (1) – JvoR

Gato (2) – Pac, BG

Slats (2) – Wombat, Vic

CTM (1) – Crusher

Vic (1) – CTM

Sharrow (1) - AVM

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

Correct player list HERE

Vote: CTM

Brushed off my clever poke. I didn't even realize how clever it was - that's how damn clever it was.

Verbal: It's already done. I dropped them all off at Toys for Toddlers last night.

Barm: All? Verbal, only only one gift was for charity, the rest were for the family.

Verbal: No, the rest were from the family. Weren't they? *pauses* Oh crap...since when did they change the meaning of "for" to "from"?

Barm: They had a meeting about it last night.

Verbal: Why wasn't I told?

Barm: They sent you a card, but it said "for Verbal" on it so you must of thought it was from you, so you didn't...you know, its just easier to call you stupid.

Just got back from school...looks like we moved passed the room selection...let me catch up.

Cliff Notes:

- Vic is posting funny pics

- I28 thinks he's Vic and is posting pics he thinks are funny

- the pics aren't funny

- Hess is still trying to be crazy when he says he's being normal

- AVM & Vic are doing some anime thing

- I'm not sure that made sense

- Crusher & JiF are spooning in the kitchen

- CTM is taking pics

- Pac is jerking off to something

- Verbal is clever

- or not

No. I've played plenty of Lily's games, and I gave advice on one (incidentally, it was one that had triggers and events). Her triggers could be ANYTHING, and therefore impossible to predict. I will say that the "good" things are usually in the realm of 1-time Cop investigation, 1-time Doc protection, or 1-time vig kill......stuff like that. Alignments won't likely change due to events - I would guess it would be role tweaks that would happen. On the flip side, the "bad" things, now that a death has occurred, are likely stuff like losing a night action, or losing a percentage success rate of your current role, if applicable.

fair enough.. would be cool though.. note for future

Vote: CTM

Brushed off my clever poke. I didn't even realize how clever it was - that's how damn clever it was.

I didn't realize either, in fact, I'm not sure what post you are talking about

Cliff Notes:

- the pics aren't funny

- CTM is taking pics

- Verbal is clever

- or not

Don't hate.

Thanks to visa I reached my negative rep limit for the day. Lucky you.

Someone can be thankful for Visa's presence? Proof there's a first time for everything.

Cliff Notes:

- the pics aren't funny

- CTM is taking pics

- Verbal is clever

- or not

So you're saying I'm Louis C.K to JiF's Dane Cook?

So you're saying I'm Louis C.K to JiF's Dane Cook?

Vic (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. *Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur

skeltons*

Vic (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.

Vic (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. *Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur

skeltons*

Vic (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.

You like teh Family Guy, I take it.

Me thinks Verbal want's to be Hess.

Sorry man, there's only one Hess. Just be the very best Verbal you can be -- that's all anyone can expect.

Hahaha...God no. I just like Family Guy. I was in a game once where everybody had a different PR....mine was that I could create my own. So I decided to only be able to post with Family Guy quotes. Ended up being pretty funny.

And I figured it fit right in with the weird stuff some of you do. Vic likes to post wacked pictures, you like to think you're funny, CTM is so smaht, slats has big eyebrows, whatever man. I'm cool if you're cool.

Hahaha...God no. I just like Family Guy. I was in a game once where everybody had a different PR....mine was that I could create my own. So I decided to only be able to post with Family Guy quotes. Ended up being pretty funny.

And I figured it fit right in with the weird stuff some of you do. Vic likes to post wacked pictures, you like to think you're funny, CTM is so smaht, slats has big eyebrows, whatever man. I'm cool if you're cool.

Want to see wacked? I held out during the transformers game.

4007g6675.gif

You're close, but allow me to correct you.

Vic likes to post awkward boner pictures, I know I'm not funny but I pretend I am to ease the pain, CTM loves is teh ladies man, slats is smarter than all of us (that ones more serious), and Pac pisses people off. No matter what.

You're assimilating quite nicely, Verbal. Well done.

lol.. verbal said he was going to post more filler sometime after the last game ended.. glad to see he's man of his word

LOL. Good point, well done Verbal.

Speaking of awesome ( ) Where's Crusher?

We're in the kitchen, aren't we?

lol.. verbal said he was going to post more filler sometime after the last game ended.. glad to see he's man of his word

Damn skippy. Plus, I'm bored at work and not wanting to start anything close to the end of the day.

You're close, but allow me to correct you.

Vic likes to post awkward boner pictures, I know I'm not funny but I pretend I am to ease the pain, CTM loves is teh ladies man, slats is smarter than all of us (that ones more serious), and Pac pisses people off. No matter what.

You're assimilating quite nicely, Verbal. Well done.

I can agree with all that, hehe.

Archived