- 1975: In the final game of the season against Dallas, John Riggins becomes the first Jet to rush for 1,000 yards in a season. He finishes with 1,005 yards.
- 1985: With a 37-10 win against Cleveland, the Jets finish 11-5 and clinched their third playoff spot in five years. Ken O'Brien becomes the first Jet to lead the NFL in passer rating.
- 1975: Dallas Cowboys 31, New York Jets 21.
- 1985: Cleveland Browns 10, New York Jets 37.
- 1986: New York Jets 20, Cincinnati Bengals 52.
- 1997: New York Jets 10, Detroit Lions 13.