Darrelle Revis has a few days to report

Maxman

Darrelle and his agents I know you are reading this. Money is one thing, prestige is another. You have a few days to report. If you don't you will be removed from the JetNation.com banner forever (or until you apologize to me for the holdout).

Think about it. The Jets win the Super Bowl and Darrelle isn't in the banner. You have to admit, that is going to leave a mark.

You are on the clock.

:angry:

I am thinking that he should be replaced with someone with heart, who plays for the love of the game, not the love of money. You know what I mean. Someone like Danny Woodhead.

If Woodhead makes the team, I think he should hold out for more money.

1. Danny Woodhead is useless.

2. If you remove every player who thinks TannenWoody is trying to screw them over, you will run out of players.

I was never one of the guys on the boards who was enamoured by The Danny Woodhead Story. You've seen it and you can see right through it; small white kid playing a black man's position-I never cared about that crap. WTHBS, Woodhead is NOT useless, he plays 3 positions; RB, WR, and ST's and if needed I'm willing to bet he could also be a returner and also a safety if need be. The Jets will keep him and he deserves the slot. Now tell me who would you rather taking up a roster spot Tom-Woodhead or McKnight?

I was never one of the guys on the boards who was enamoured by The Danny Woodhead Story. You've seen it and you can see right through it; small white kid playing a black man's position-I never cared about that crap. WTHBS, Woodhead is NOT useless, he plays 3 positions; RB, WR, and ST's and if needed I'm willing to bet he could also be a returner and also a safety if need be. The Jets will keep him and he deserves the slot. Now tell me who would you rather taking up a roster spot Tom-Woodhead or McKnight?

might as well throw revis' replacement up there.wilson.that would teach revis.dont mess with jn

might as well throw revis' replacement up there.wilson.that would teach revis.dont mess with jn

not yet Mark-I think I may have sort of jinxed Dwight Lowery with too much accolades when he was a rookie-I say Dustin or D'Brick-you know 'true' Jets

In reality, Woodhead is only a prospect as a slot receiver. He can't play in the backfield because he'll get Sanchez murdered trying to pick up the blitz and, with his size, he can neither block nor cover effectively on special teams. Now, if he develops as a slot guy, awesome, but this talk of versatility always leaves me scratching my head--it's like Woodhead fans are looking for a reason to justify keeping him on the roster. Myself, I'm a fan of giving the last couple of roster spots to either veteran leaders who might have a little left in the tank OR young, athletic freaks who don't really have a position. Woodhead is neither. He's simply and solely a nice story who will never make an impact for this football team.

In reality, Woodhead is only a prospect as a slot receiver. He can't play in the backfield because he'll get Sanchez murdered trying to pick up the blitz and, with his size, he can neither block nor cover effectively on special teams. Now, if he develops as a slot guy, awesome, but this talk of versatility always leaves me scratching my head--it's like Woodhead fans are looking for a reason to justify keeping him on the roster. Myself, I'm a fan of giving the last couple of roster spots to either veteran leaders who might have a little left in the tank OR young, athletic freaks who don't really have a position. Woodhead is neither. He's simply and solely a nice story who will never make an impact for this football team.

apparently Rex Ryan disagrees with you

he ain't too crazy about Joe McKnight...

IMO, that's the scariest thing to come out of this pre-season. You'd have to think that Rex would drive McKnight to the airport himself, but for some reason he's been guaranteed a roster spot. That can't make Rex happy, if McKnight is being forced down his throat.

IMO, that's the scariest thing to come out of this pre-season. You'd have to think that Rex would drive McKnight to the airport himself, but for some reason he's been guaranteed a roster spot. That can't make Rex happy, if McKnight is being forced down his throat.

McKnight is little more then a light afternoon snack, i think it's fine

They will not cut him because of his speed and draft position, if he were a 7th round pick we would have already forgotten about him.

Archived