Win Tickets To The Jets \ Packers Game (Sunday 10/31 - 1pm)

Maxman

Master card and Jet Blue are teaming up on a new promotion http://jetblue.com/d...ts/default.asp. They have given JetNation two tickets to raffle off for the New York Jets game this Sunday vs the Green Bay Packers. The game will be held in the New Meadowlands stadium and entering is easy. All you have to do is:

• Post in this thread. Make one post and you will be entered.

One lucky winner will be selected on Thursday 10/28 at 10am.

So what are you waiting for? Enter. And we will provide more details on the Jet Blue airfare deal shortly. Thanks everyone.

media.pnglp_JetsNov1.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Master card and Jet Blue are teaming up on a new promotion http://jetblue.com/d...ts/default.asp. They have given JetNation two tickets to raffle off for the New York Jets game this Sunday vs the Green Bay Packers. The game will be held in the New Meadowlands stadium and entering is easy. All you have to do is:

• Post in this thread. Make one post and you will be entered.

One lucky winner will be selected on Thursday 10/28 at 10am.

So what are you waiting for? Enter. And we will provide more details on the Jet Blue airfare deal shortly. Thanks everyone.

media.pnglp_JetsNov1.jpg

Went to the Buffalo jets game and sat in the pouring rain and saw absoultely nothing of the game. Due to the fact that I had to keep my injured hand dry so I sat under a piece of plastic trash bag and didn't stand up to watch the game. So i Watched to guys in front of me at least there backs anyway for the whole game.

would like another chance at seeing a game hopefully some good seats and maybe be able to see the game.

good luck to the whole team because without the support of the whole team you don't have a team

it takes more than just a few good players to make a team it takes the whole team to make a team.

Archived