Brad Smith Inactive Today, Coleman Will Play

THE ILK

The New York Jets will be without WR/KR Brad Smith today, as the Gang Green's versatile weapon is inactive today due to an injury suffered last week against the Colts. This is a major loss, as besides losing their star kickoff returner, the Jets also lost their wildcard formation. CB Antonio Cromartie will replace Smith as the kickoff return man. CB Drew Coleman, who was questionable for this game, is active. The other inactive players are FB John Conner, DE Vernon Gholston, DT Jarron Gilbert, TE Matt Mulligan, TE Jeff Cumberland and DT Marcus Dixon. QB Kellen Clemens is #3 emergency quarterback.

The team captains for today's game are RB LaDainian Tomlinson, S James Ihedigbo, FB Tony Richardson, LB David Harris, DT Mike DeVito, C Nick Mangold.

bittersweet news for me as I know brad is a weapon, but I HATE HATE the 3 yard run left wildcat.

if they threw it out of that set once in a while, I think it would be way more of a threat but sh*tty would never call something like that.

this game will come down to who controls the line of scrimmage and on our offensive side of the ball if Mark actually decides to be accurate when we do ask him to throw the football. otherwise POUND THE ROCK LETS GO

That hurts, not having Brad Smith. Doesn't seem to be enough time to have implemented a package for Joe McKnight or anybody else. Huge loss...

Not out of the question to think they might have some stuff cooked up with LT taking snaps.

Gholston inactive again. Ther is no such thing as being worse than Gholston. Worse than Gholston = dead.

When I watch the Steelers/Ravens yesterday at times Suggs and Harrison completely took the game over. The Jets are 1 dominant pass rusher away from being the best defense in football and they tried to draft him with the Gholston pick. Who could have known he would be this bad.....

Archived