JetNation Tailgate In Pittsburgh

Maxman

JetNation Tailgate In Pittsburgh

by Phil Sullivan on January 21, 2011[edit]

in Featured Editorials,Jet News

Calling all Jets fans that are headed to Pittsburgh. Anyone looking to tailgate with other Jets fans? We are headed to Pitt on a bus trip with Stadium Events and they are doing a big tailgate.

The cost is $25 and if you want in, you have to prepay for it here.

What’s included: All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER-Burgers-Dogs-Mac & Cheese-Baked Beans-Potato Salad-Chips-Pop-Water-Gatorade. You can also watch the NFC Championship game with the group.

Where is the tailgate located? The bus parking lot on Fulton and Western, here is a map. Just look for the bus with the JetNation.com banner and 100 or so Jets fans!

Here is the road trip thread from our forums if you want to see what Jets fans are saying about the trip.

tailgate_pitt1.gif

I talked to Todd -- he has a full bus and some people already signed up for the tailgate. Not sure how many people he can handle, but I would just prepay if you are interested in tailgating with us!

Definitely want to get as many Jets fans together as possible.

Look for the JetNation.com banner hanging off the bus. Hat tip to Air Force Jets Fan for creating the banner!

I talked to Todd -- he has a full bus and some people already signed up for the tailgate. Not sure how many people he can handle, but I would just prepay if you are interested in tailgating with us!

Look for the JetNation.com banner hanging off the bus. Hat tip to Air Force Jets Fan for creating the banner!

Just ordered one. They emailed me a invoice, so I'm assuming that this is what will be needed to enter the tailgate. I will call them to verify this, and update here.

I hope its like INDYs tailgate from last year minus the tazers!!

CANT WAIT!!!!

im about to purchase the tailgate for 4 ppl....how willl they know i paid??? can someone confirm

They will send you an email confirmation and a invoice. I talked to them directly and they said that all you need is a copy of the email or invoice.

Archived