K we can stop adding goons to the roster now

Barton

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I remember back a few years ago when it was, "Man, I wish we could stop bringing in so many Mangini guys and just get some athletes who could play...could careless if they were choir boys or thugs..." But has Braylon acted up being here?? Nope. Cro hasn't been here long, but he's said all the right things. The Jets have a very stable group of veterans and a FO who shows they won't take any of these actions lightly.

Holmes is our proven deep threat we've always wanted. He's Clowney x10.

Damn, I remember back a few years ago when it was, "Man, I wish we could stop bringing in so many Mangini guys and just get some athletes who could play...could careless if they were choir boys or thugs..." But has Braylon acted up being here?? Nope. Cro hasn't been here long, but he's said all the right things. The Jets have a very stable group of veterans and a FO who shows they won't take any of these actions lightly.

+10000.

Barton doesn't know anything about football.

Better braids, and probably smokes better drugs too.

Could have used that 5th rder on, oh i dunno, depth for our Oline or Dline?

Na lets get a wide receiver that the best run franchise in the league wants no part of.

Are you kidding me? We can get d-line and O-line talent with our 1st and 2nd round picks since those are about the only needs we have now. You really think getting a great young WR for a 5th rounder was a bad decision? You are the ONLY person who could possibly think this.

meh.. we're making a run this year...

it's up to sanchez

i kind of applaud it..

but reserve the right to eviscerate tanny if it goes wrong

2011: No football

2012: End of the World

Tanny went all in.

I hate that our fanbase is defined by such incessant whining as this. Its really embarrassing.

Eventually we'll be defined by the bandwagon fans.

It's the natural evolution of a fanbase in our situation. Just ask the longtime Red Sox fans.

Eventually we'll be defined by the bandwagon fans.

It's the natural evolution of a fanbase in our situation. Just ask the longtime Red Sox fans.

I can't have this happen to me twice. When I start seeing pink Sanchez jerseys, I'm moving to Costa Rica.

Could have used that 5th rder on, oh i dunno, depth for our Oline or Dline?

Na lets get a wide receiver that the best run franchise in the league wants no part of.

.......but won a Super bowl with; in fact, won a Super Bowl because of (pardon my grammar).

In the NFL with no guaranteed contracts, you can afford to bring in an ass clown for a 5th rounder. If he turns out to be someone you can't work with, you cut him loose. Let's not forget that the guy was a super bowl MVP and the number 1 receiver on a near playoff team last year. The upside is clearly worth the risk (if there is any).

All in would have been a 1st for Brandon Marshall.

Nah, Smash. The Jets need that 1st rounder for a key DLine or DB pick.

The Jets are better with the 29th overall & Holmes than Marshall alone + a huge contract for Marshall.

Archived