Jets sign PAT WHITE to PS

Kentucky Jet

Pat White, QB - New York Jets

September 10 @ 11:48am CT

Jets sign Pat White - Former Dolphins quarterback/receiver Pat White has been signed to the Jets' practice squad, according to ESPN's Rich Cimini.

Our View: I am trying to verify this. I have seen it two different places but I see no official announcement yet.

Could the Jets perhaps be pumping him for information on their rival Dolphins? White didn't exactly leave Miami on good terms, so he would likely be more than willing to spill the beans on his former team's playbook. He could eventually be signed to New York's 53

What was worse: Ted Ginn at # 9 overall or the Pat White pick?

Ginn almost singlehandedly beat the Jets twice last year and garnered a 5th round pick in his exit, but was terrible otherwise and had no business being a top 10 pick. White, meanwhile, got them....nothing.....but was a 2nd rounder.

What was worse: Ted Ginn at # 9 overall or the Pat White pick?

Ginn almost singlehandedly beat the Jets twice last year and garnered a 5th round pick in his exit, but was terrible otherwise and had no business being a top 10 pick. White, meanwhile, got them....nothing.....but was a 2nd rounder.

I'll let you know when Ginn's on our practice squad. ;)

I think you are right. I just checked Cimini’s blog for the last two days. Nothing on White. Who ever is being quoted here isn’t identified.

Looks like a bogus report

There are several internet sources that cite Cimini, but it doesn't appear that Cimini ever actually said it.

As Neckdemon said, the team just signed Patrick Turner (the 'phins 3rd round pick) to the PS filling it up at 8.

Just so everybody here knows.

Last year Pat White was 0/5 for 0 yards passing and he ended the season being carted off the field after a serious concussion.

Guy is not cut out to be in the NFL and the only logical reason for you guys signing him is that Patrick Turner couldn't remember Miami's playbook well enough.

Last year Pat White was 0/5 for 0 yards passing and he ended the season being carted off the field after a serious concussion.

Guy is not cut out to be in the NFL and the only logical reason for you guys signing him is that Patrick Turner couldn't remember Miami's playbook well enough.

makes no sense tho cuz they haven't even game planned for the jets yet, and since every team in the NFL gets every game tape from every game, no teams offense is a secret

without specific gameplan info, the spy theory is just silly

Great picks you guys made.

YOU DUMB ****S DRAFTED HIM IN THE 2ND ROUND! LMAO! HAHAHAHHAAHHAH

Archived