why don't we let Sanchez call the plays?

TheShow

I mean Peyton pretty much does it, and mark did pretty damn good in the preseason game calling all the plays, made mark brunell look good! even sanchez told schotty he sucked! lol

just fire or demote schotty and hell let Bill Callahan run the offense and give mark more leeway, he seems to know the playbook really well now. Callahan can't be any worse than schotty, we need to fix our offense now! something drastic has the change, we can't wait a few weeks and see what happens.

and if if these reports are true about schotty and rex getting into a shoving match then schotty need to be fired anyway cos he's lost his mind! I'm sure Rex has flushed turds bigger than him! lol

I mean Peyton pretty much does it, and mark did pretty damn good in the preseason game calling all the plays, made mark brunell look good! even sanchez told schotty he sucked! lol

just fire or demote schotty and hell let Bill Callahan run the offense and give mark more leeway, he seems to know the playbook really well now. Callahan can't be any worse than schotty, we need to fix our offense now! something drastic has the change, we can't wait a few weeks and see what happens.

and if if these reports are true about schotty and rex getting into a shoving match then schotty need to be fired anyway cos he's lost his mind! I'm sure Rex has flushed turds bigger than him! lol

Did you really just reference Peyton manning, and the pre-season calls against 2nd and 3rd stringers? Really?

Mark can probably do a better job than Schotty, but honestly he can't handle whats already on his plate.

Giving him even more to do would be "drastic," but I'm not sure how it would "fix" the offense.

He threw a ton of interceptions last year, and has the tendency to throw into double coverage, perhaps giving him more "leeway" would be counter productive.

He seemed to be checking down right away, so I'm not sure if "leeway" was even the problem.

I say they go with your plan B, let Callahan call the offense if Schotty does not muster something up right away against the pats.

We need to trow down field more, and hopefully better play calling will help accomplish that, but at the same time Sanchez needs to do his part.

He needs to make the reads, stop locking onto his targets, and protect the football.

Let's see how that and Callahan works out before we put it all on Sanchez, the guys enough of a wreck already.

Did you really just reference Peyton manning, and the pre-season calls against 2nd and 3rd stringers? Really?

Mark can probably do a better job than Schotty, but honestly he can't handle whats already on his plate.

Giving him even more to do would be "drastic," but I'm not sure how it would "fix" the offense.

He threw a ton of interceptions last year, and has the tendency to throw into double coverage, perhaps giving him more "leeway" would be counter productive.

He seemed to be checking down right away, so I'm not sure if "leeway" was even the problem.

I say they go with your plan B, let Callahan call the offense if Schotty does not muster something up right away against the pats.

We need to trow down field more, and hopefully better play calling will help accomplish that, but at the same time Sanchez needs to do his part.

He needs to make the reads, stop locking onto his targets, and protect the football.

Let's see how that and Callahan works out before we put it all on Sanchez, the guys enough of a wreck already.

yeah mark threw a ton of INT's last year, but so did lord favre (under schotty) I Tvo'd the game and watched it again, i didn't see many deep routs and when there was they never really got open, and it looked like the plays were drawn up to be short/dump off passes.

It's like schotty still think's he's got chad out there and has to call short passes with tons of check downs, we ddin't throw it deep alot when we had favre, our offense just doesn't make since.

on what u said about mark calling the plays against the 2's adn 3's well the offense that was out there was the 2's and 3's, and our 2's look like 3's and our 3's look like meeter maids! sanchez did really well calling the plays in preseason.

as far as him calling alot of audibles, I didn't see that, I saw that he checked into runs alot, and I can see them giving him that option, I didnt see him changing passing plays, just changing into a run.

really get callahan in there and send schotty packing. thats the quickest fix I can think of that won't hurt our team.

yeah mark threw a ton of INT's last year, but so did lord favre (under schotty) I Tvo'd the game and watched it again, i didn't see many deep routs and when there was they never really got open, and it looked like the plays were drawn up to be short/dump off passes.

It's like schotty still think's he's got chad out there and has to call short passes with tons of check downs, we ddin't throw it deep alot when we had favre, our offense just doesn't make since.

on what u said about mark calling the plays against the 2's adn 3's well the offense that was out there was the 2's and 3's, and our 2's look like 3's and our 3's look like meeter maids! sanchez did really well calling the plays in preseason.

as far as him calling alot of audibles, I didn't see that, I saw that he checked into runs alot, and I can see them giving him that option, I didnt see him changing passing plays, just changing into a run.

really get callahan in there and send schotty packing. thats the quickest fix I can think of that won't hurt our team.

I can go for that, I just don't think it would be wise to let Sanchez call his own plays.

He's already got enough on his plate, and he's struggling with that.

Archived