Dear God,

greeniemeanie

Dear God,

Do you mind if I call you that? I mean it is your name and everything, anyway. I've been taught through my childhood that you are a forgiving, caring, and generous God. I appreciate that. I really do, but I gotta ask, how much longer are you going to let this crap continue. I know that Joe Willie supposedly crapped on the Lombardi trophy, but c'mon. Hasn't an entire fan base gone through enough torment. Can't you find it in your forgiving, caring, and generous heart to let the Jets win just this year. Do you have any idea what that would do for us Jets fans.

Let me tell you this, if we win the Superbowl this year, I'll be seeing you soon. I know I would die of a heart attack if that were to happen. But, in reality, all kidding aside, please God can we just have a level playing field for tomorrow, That's all I'm gonna ask of you. The rest?

Well, The rest is covered, the winning this week, and next and the following game after that. We got that covered. You take care of making sure the officiating is good, and that the Jets are competing on an equal playing field, and Rex will get the rest.

Because God, as much as I love you, Rex has been a bit more consistent, don't you think?

In Rex We Trust...

Thank you for your time.

-Greeniemeanie

Dear God,

Do you mind if I call you that? I mean it is your name and everything, anyway. I've been taught through my childhood that you are a forgiving, caring, and generous God. I appreciate that. I really do, but I gotta ask, how much longer are you going to let this crap continue. I know that Joe Willie supposedly crapped on the Lombardi trophy, but c'mon. Hasn't an entire fan base gone through enough torment. Can't you find it in your forgiving, caring, and generous heart to let the Jets win just this year. Do you have any idea what that would do for us Jets fans.

Let me tell you this, if we win the Superbowl this year, I'll be seeing you soon. I know I would die of a heart attack if that were to happen. But, in reality, all kidding aside, please God can we just have a level playing field for tomorrow, That's all I'm gonna ask of you. The rest?

Well, The rest is covered, the winning this week, and next and the following game after that. We got that covered. You take care of making sure the officiating is good, and that the Jets are competing on an equal playing field, and Rex will get the rest.

Because God, as much as I love you, Rex has been a bit more consistent, don't you think?

In Rex We Trust...

Thank you for your time.

-Greeniemeanie

Lol! Well done! Nomine patri!

Dear God,

In Rex We Trust...

Thank you for your time.

-Greeniemeanie

Dear Greeniemeanie

Sorry, but no can do..!

I'm afraid that Rex has fallen out of My good graces.............in other words, I am currently very pissed with Mr. Ryan.

He was handed a golden opportunity, through My intervention, in acquiring the Jets' HCing job, but he has failed to honor it, in My name.

First, he has put false gods (The Lombardi) before me..! Then, he has allowed lustful and unclean behavior to flourish in his training camps, insulting and demaeaning acts against innocent female reporters. He has succumbed to temptations and sinned mightily against My name. In addition to lust, he has allowed perversion to enter his life through unclean acts and thoughts, and filmed them, too..!

Envy, another of the deadly Sins, has been his choice, as he lusts after the rings of Belichick, which, because of his sins, I will deny.

Gluttony is his way in all things, as evidenced by his obesity and craving nature.

But more than all of this, he has put himself above Me in all ways, when in truth, he is less than even his opponent Belichick's ball boy.....and I will therefore bring him down before we see whether he shall be re-molded.

So, place your money on NE this week.....and remember, I am the Truth, the Light and the Way.

Regrets,

God

This thread is a bad omen, remove it!

Censor people? Never.

Today we have been yelled at for being too rah-rah. For not being rah-rah enough. We were yelled at for spelling errors when I couldn't find any. For being superstitious and not being superstitious enough.

Dear God,

Please bring us a victory. And Monday.

Censor people? Never.

Today we have been yelled at for being too rah-rah. For not being rah-rah enough. We were yelled at for spelling errors when I couldn't find any. For being superstitious and not being superstitious enough.

Dear God,

Really, so I can go uncensored?

I was yelled at today too, for not being cordial enough to visa.

Lord forgive me, and forgive this mockery, for they know not what they do.

Godspeed good brother brooklyn.

I shall go henceforth and banish the demons from my a$$, for I have eaten a fruit of the poisonous chili. I repent my sins, and my insistence on ghost chillies. For what comes from me shall no longer be whole with me, but shall flushed of all evil doing in my inner being. I shall then rejoice and drink from the cup of the chosen hops. For I am whole with the spirit of the righteous.

Censor that. lol

Godspeed good brother brooklyn.

I shall go henceforth and banish the demons from my a$$, for I have eaten a fruit of the poisonous chili. I repent my sins, and my insistence on ghost chillies. For what comes from me shall no longer be whole with me, but shall flushed of all evil doing in my inner being. I shall then rejoice and drink from the cup of the chosen hops. For I am whole with the spirit of the righteous.

Censor that. lol

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

I think you misunderstood. We never threatened to censor either of you. All of your posts were left intact. What we said was we were just going to ban you both if you didn't knock it off, lol....

I think you misunderstood. We never threatened to censor either of you. All of your posts were left intact. What we said was we were just going to ban you both if you didn't knock it off, lol....

Yes, and I'm still considering it. :D

Censor people? Never.

Dear God,

AMEN!!!!!

Dear Max,

After further consideration,

Please Ban Me from starting threads. I simply not good at it. I'm nominating my own thread for worst of the week. It must've been all the glue I sniffed as a kid.

Thanks,

Greeniemeanie

Go, and sin no more. :)

Dear Max,

After further consideration,

Please Ban Me from starting threads. I simply not good at it. I'm nominating my own thread for worst of the week. It must've been all the glue I sniffed as a kid.

Thanks,

Greeniemeanie

Dude it is the night before the game. This is an AWESOME thread. Anything that helps us pass the time!

O HAI GUYZ

Oh another question:

I really don't care about this whole gay thing, but can we just make it a "sin" to be Tom Brady. Grouping gay people in with him, whether it is a sin or not, simply seems unfair for our less than straight friends. What do ya say?

And if it's a sin instead of damning him to Hell, can you make him spend all of eternity listening to Eric mangini read, and then reread, and reread a book titled "1001 Dry Jokes"

Please? I would say I'd go to church tomorrow, but you know, the whole drinking in the morning thing to get amped for the Jets game. You understand.

Hey,

is it bad if i spend too much time with Mr Hand????

just asking for a friend, big guy.

"Hey?"

Are you flipping kidding me? I am teh God... show some respect. Just for this discourteous display, I shall smite the, the next time you tug on it.

Archived