NFL Leaders - Passes Dropped

JustInFudge

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he should try catching with his feet!

Maybe he didnt put his best Foot forward this season. That's why BB is shopping him.

Such character! Integrity! Grit!

Oh, I swear it's not because they're white.

Welker is elite. Top 3 WR's in the league. I swear. Somebody told me this one time.

He's amazing at getting stats in games he does not play in, I'll give him that. :blink:

True. And he's benching him for the first drive is definitely the reason why the Patriots lost vs. the Jets. No way on earth, Welker drops that pass. LMFAO

I hate the Patriots offense. Snooze fest to watch....with Welker it Brady, they dink and dunk you to death...I guess he's bound to drop a few balls.

Jets did a great job taking that finesse offense away and forcing them to try and stretch the field....too bad Welker wouldn't be able to stretch the field in a JV game.

I hate the Patriots offense. Snooze fest to watch....with Welker it Brady, they dink and dunk you to death...I guess he's bound to drop a few balls.

Jets did a great job taking that finesse offense away and forcing them to try and stretch the field....too bad Welker wouldn't be able to stretch the field in a JV game.

LMAO...but, but, he's elite. He catches a lot of balls in his mouth from Tom Brady.

Bullsh*t MANY here put Wes Welker in the top 10 and not Braylon Edwards. :angry:

Bullsh*t. Look at the stats. You acted like the only reason that Braylon wasn't "top 10" was a lack of targets. He is 32 in targets and he's 55 in receptions. His yardage and TD totals are better - around 25, but you dismiss Dwayne Bowe and claim the guy is even with Roddy White. Roddy White caught 10% more of the balls he was targeted with and he was targeted more often. Maybe he's better than Santana Moss, but that's not clear either. Look at the numbers, they don't lie. The guy did have a monster game Sunday. Let him keep it up.

Bullsh*t. Look at the stats. You acted like the only reason that Braylon wasn't "top 10" was a lack of targets. He is 32 in targets and he's 55 in receptions. His yardage and TD totals are better - around 25, but you dismiss Dwayne Bowe and claim the guy is even with Roddy White. Roddy White caught 10% more of the balls he was targeted with and he was targeted more often. Maybe he's better than Santana Moss, but that's not clear either. Look at the numbers, they don't lie. The guy did have a monster game Sunday. Let him keep it up.

Stats? What about game changing catches? BRAYLON EDWARDS IS A TOP 10 WR IN THE NFL.

I dont think BE is a top 10 WR...I've never said that...but I'm curious why you think this link is a good case that he's not?

See my post below yours. Look at the numbers it's not hard. What criteria do you want to use? You'd need some convoluted combo of experience, age, ypc to make it work. He's not in the top 20 in catches or yards. His percentage of targets caught is bad. His TD numbers are fairly good, but some guys patently dismissed by visa (Dwayne Bowe) obliterate his numbers there.

The guy had a season comparable to Johnny Knox and Mario Manningham. Are they top 10?

You could make the case that Sanchez keeps his numbers down, but the Jets running game and line have to trend his numbers upward. The simple fact is that "top 10 WR" usually aren't out of the top 20 in every statistical category.

No, he's not.

Do you really have to ruin the lolWelker thread by inciting jetfan on jetfan violence?

Any thread here with another teams players or names ruins it for themselves. Braylon Edwards is better than Wes Welker there you got your Welker thread back. :angry:

Archived