teh Mafia forum... its ALIVE!!!

Integrity28

Okay, not all of us want to drown in our own tears... those of you that have a hankering for teh mafia spankerin' can get in here:

MAFIA DOESN'T BREAK OUR HEARTS

Mods, please let this stick around on the main board for a day or so... just to get noticed and drive some off-season traffic to the mafia forum not everyone might know about.

Thanks

I've never done this before. However, I suspect this offseason is going to suck. Someone tell me what to do and I'll give it a try.

Its simple. Follow along in the current game thread. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Has the single most active thread on the board right now. Only thing that would make it better is if you would come and play.

that one thread i believe is more active then the entire foosball forum..

mafia ftw

it's hard to tell for sure, but I'm pretty certain our 1 thread is busier then this entire forum

We need to figure out how to get some people to get into the basic game you said you would mod. Id play and Im pretty sure JVOR and Danx would jump in , then like 6 or so newbies get some more people into playing. I envited Warfish to play. Warfish vs. I128 for the win. Single games would last centuries. LOL

We need to figure out how to get some people to get into the basic game you said you would mod. Id play and Im pretty sure JVOR and Danx would jump in , then like 6 or so newbies get some more people into playing. I envited Warfish to play. Warfish vs. I128 for the win. Single games would last centuries. LOL

gato is in, i believe.. jetfan80.. need a couple more

gato is in, i believe.. jetfan80.. need a couple more

Not a bad idea to mix in some vets as well to help things along, and there's a good number of people who missed out on this current game (JVOR, Dan, Doggin) that are probably ready to jump right in. If there's enough interest quickly enough, might not even be a bad idea to get a smaller / quicker game rolling soon and once both games are done, try to get a bigger game rolling with everyone involved. Just my personal opinion, but it seems like once you get that first game under your belt and have a feel for how it works, a big game is usually a good way to go next. I just feel like it more often than not affords players the opportunity to stick around longer and also interact with more people. Some of our bigger games like TV Land and Star Wars seemed to attract more newer players who kept interest. Just a thought.

Archived