WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

And slats is always on mine...

Whatever you say... maybe Slats is the wrong guy to look at, maybe he is legit and both him and WE are town with bulletproof... you know what that makes you though don't you?

Do the math.

Vic - 1 shot scum

Slats - bulletproof ???

JF80 - 1 shot ???

WE - bulletproof ???

There is no question 1 of the 3 of you, Slats and WE are scum - IN MY OPINION.

I'm fine with the 33 % possibility that I might get a vote from I28, the self-proclaimed master of this game.

What I'm not fine with is just assuming your inane yin-yang theory is fullproof.

Question. Did slats ever admit he was bulletproof? I thought I remember him saying it jokingly, seemingly in reference to last game. Didn't think he had a need to role-reveal just yet.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Banana brain assumption here, but keep going can;t wait to laughed at you after this game.

Wow your arrogance is blended perfectly with your stupidity.

Yes Vic is scum,, yeah!!! monkey got one right. hahah

You leaning towards the guy who has pressured you all game as scum? wow advanced thinking their. You should give oit a coll name like. maybe OMGUS lol

WE is scum? ok this one I agree with even though everyone else already sainted him.

OMG you are so bad at this game. So bad. hahahaha

I FOS'ed Slats BEFORE he started pressuring me you fat dummy... he's the one bringing the OMGUS.

I'm right as rain.

You know how I know you are scum Crusher... your typing turns to alphabet soup when you are feverishly posting in the game thread and the scum thread. Book it, tubby.

I'm fine with the 33 % possibility that I might get a vote from I28, the self-proclaimed master of this game.

What I'm not fine with is just assuming your inane yin-yang theory is fullproof.

Question. Did slats ever admit he was bulletproof? I thought I remember him saying it jokingly, seemingly in reference to last game. Didn't think he had a need to role-reveal just yet.

Slats said he shared the same ability as WE, partial bulletproof is how its been described in this thread so far.... maybe you are the scum after all there skimmy mc skims-a-lot.

Hey genius. You do realize Doggin was a 1+ voter and his alignment was? hahahah Stop listening to monkey. He sucks at this game.

He sucks so bad at this game that he got scum on his first night action... sure tubby, I suck.

Yeah, my scummy agenda was mistaking the chimp's abject stupidity as scumminess. :rl:

What else could it be?

Nevermind the insults Slats...

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on WE and JF80. You've spent so much time on me, you pretty much haven't voiced an opinion on anyone else other that Jets Things.

Slats said he shared the same ability as WE, partial bulletproof is how its been described in this thread so far.... maybe you are the scum after all there skimmy mc skims-a-lot.

Nah, just a bored townie. 121 pages of idiotic rants by you is a lot to read.

I have revealed as having a limited use bulletproof, just as we saw as described in the scene where WE was attacked. That's why I've cleared him in my mind since that time.

The amazing thing here is that the monkey is believing my role reveal, but trying to turn it into a scum role. Why would the scum need a bulletproof? To protect them from a single shot vig?

Ask him what my scummy agenda is aside from calling him out for all his stupid theories. I'm interested to hear that.

I'm town, and I'm as certain as I can be that you and WE are, too.

I have revealed as having a limited use bulletproof, just as we saw as described in the scene where WE was attacked. That's why I've cleared him in my mind since that time.

The amazing thing here is that the monkey is believing my role reveal, but trying to turn it into a scum role. Why would the scum need a bulletproof? To protect them from a single shot vig?

Ask him what my scummy agenda is aside from calling him out for all his stupid theories. I'm interested to hear that.

I'm town, and I'm as certain as I can be that you and WE are, too.

Yup. I'm the idiot.

IF you believe so adamantly that you and WE are town, then how, after seeing that Vic was 1-shot scum, can you also come to the conclusion that JF80 is? There is more than enough evidence to suggest that there are town/scum foils in this game. You think 3/4 of the players with advanced killing and protection are town, and only 1 was scum?

You were the very person that told me scum could never have a 1-shot day killer and that it wouldn't be balanced... so far, my theories are panning out a helluva lot better than yours.

I also love the hypocrisy of "I've cleared him in my mind" coming from you, in the same posts that call my "in my opinion these guys are scum because" posts stupid.

Wow checking Vic night one for scum is groundbreaking. Nobody would have thought of that. hahahahah

Discredit it all you want... I don't think its lost on anyone that you are desperately trying to discredit everything I say because you are guilty. Townies usually say good job, the fact you are trying to take a dump on it, is very revealing big guy.

Yup. I'm the idiot.

One of your smarter posts.

Never claimed that all pairs were town. I've said that I'm suspicious of the post restricted in particular. A scum DK'er was highly unlikely, and I was playing the odds - I prefer them to hair-brained theories about what secret meaning AKA Hollywood might have.

The fact that we seem to have established that we don't have a SK makes it extremely unlikely that scum would have a semi-bulletproof.

If the town wants to do something crazy like follow your lead and take me out, I hope they look at all the posts surrounding my defense of WE and subsequent reveal first. Tough to manufacture a scum motive there, I'd think.

Seriously, you mentioned my scummy agenda - what is it?

Discredit it all you want... I don't think its lost on anyone that you are desperately trying to discredit everything I say because you are guilty. Townies usually say good job, the fact you are trying to take a dump on it, is very revealing big guy.

I'm only dumping on you because you think Im scum because I told you I was the same as Doggin. Turns out Im dumber than you are because Doggin was a 1+ to lynch and I was a double voter. I read it wrong. Truth is Im not that much like Doggin. does that make me any less likely to be scum to you. LOL

You should watch me tonight as I sit on my fat azz and laugh at you. LOL

Some of my thoughts on this stuff...

Firstly, I'm inclined to believe that Vic's being killed and revealed as a scum with a 1-shot leaves two possible conclusion 1. JF80 is innocent, Slats is scum, I (WE) am innocent (granted, the rest of you won't share my vantage point on this) or 2. JF80 is scum and both I and slats are innocent. I have to reread a bunch of posts when I get time but my gut feeling is #1.

Now, on to Crusher's role and alignment. Crusher claimed a similar role to Doggin, who was a town with a +1 vote needed to lynch. Doggin (11) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM, JVOR, I28, Jetscode. Now unless Crusher can choose when to use his vote to count as two, he can't be a plus one voter. He was on the Doggin train and showed up as only one regular vote. Assuming he is not the double voter, let me pull up Vic's hammer train to narrow our options. The bolded cannot be double voters (unless they choose when to use it...):

Doggin (11) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM, JVOR, I28, Jetscode

Vicious (9) - Pac, war ensemble, JiF, Sharrow, I28, SMC, Jetscode, Crusher

I know I'm not a double voter but you can't take me for granted I guess, so the options (for me) are Pac and Sharrow. The only way to prove between the two of them at this point in time would be to see if either were a vote to put into L-1 that didn't lynch...

I'm only dumping on you because you think Im scum because I told you I was the same as Doggin. Turns out Im dumber than you are because Doggin was a 1+ to lynch and I was a double voter. I read it wrong. Truth is Im not that much like Doggin. does that make me any less likely to be scum to you. LOL

You should watch me tonight as I sit on my fat azz and laugh at you. LOL

Wait...so are you a double voter or no? I can't tell when you're being sarcastic or not because it all gets garbled when you're angry.

Some of my thoughts on this stuff...

Firstly, I'm inclined to believe that Vic's being killed and revealed as a scum with a 1-shot leaves two possible conclusion 1. JF80 is innocent, Slats is scum, I (WE) am innocent (granted, the rest of you won't share my vantage point on this) or 2. JF80 is scum and both I and slats are innocent. I have to reread a bunch of posts when I get time but my gut feeling is #1.

Now, on to Crusher's role and alignment. Crusher claimed a similar role to Doggin, who was a town with a +1 vote needed to lynch. Doggin (11) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM, JVOR, I28, Jetscode. Now unless Crusher can choose when to use his vote to count as two, he can't be a plus one voter. He was on the Doggin train and showed up as only one regular vote. Assuming he is not the double voter, let me pull up Vic's hammer train to narrow our options. The bolded cannot be double voters (unless they choose when to use it...):

Doggin (11) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM, JVOR, I28, Jetscode

I know I'm not a double voter but you can't take me for granted I guess, so the options (for me) are Pac and Sharrow. The only way to prove between the two of them at this point in time would be to see if either were a vote to put into L-1 that didn't lynch...

Vic Dies at 8 instead of nine. Just saying.

Remember, Doggin required +1 to lynch. Not sure if you factored that in based one what you wrote above.

I28, if there's a yin-yang thing going on, wouldn't that make it far too easy for us to find scum? Based on your theory, look at how much of the scum team we'd already have pegged if this is true:

1. Vic (dead 1-shot scum)

2. Crusher (since Doggin is dead)

3. Either Pac or Dan

4. Either Song or SMC

5. Either me or slats

That's it, town has won the game! Woohoo!

What do you mean "either Song or SMC"? Song and I aren't claiming competing roles like Crusher/Doggin, Pac/Dan. Song & I are teammates. That's how Song vouched for me. It's the same thing as CTM & AVM (?) who were R2D2 and C3PO in Bleedin's Star Wars game.

What do you mean "either Song or SMC"? Song and I aren't claiming competing roles like Crusher/Doggin, Pac/Dan. Song & I are teammates. That's how Song vouched for me. It's the same thing as CTM & AVM (?) who were R2D2 and C3PO in Bleedin's Star Wars game.

I wasn't around for the Star Wars game, but point taken.

Wait...so are you a double voter or no? I can't tell when you're being sarcastic or not because it all gets garbled when you're angry.

I was a townie double voter in the Star Wars game. I used it to lynch DPR. One of my finer moments. That was a 1 shot deal.

Vic Dies at 8 instead of nine. Just saying.

Um...what? Vic died at 9 but there were only 8 voters. Thus someone double-voted...which is what we were looking for.

Was.

So you had the choice of when to use it, and used it up to hammer Vic. Correct?

Remember, Doggin required +1 to lynch. Not sure if you factored that in based one what you wrote above.

There were 19 people remaining at the time after Brett's death, so 10+1 equals the 11 required.

I would like to apologize to the town for being confusing and kinda wrong and a little stupid.

Doggin and I are not teamates. I am not the same as him, thought I was cause I read it wrong. I had a one time double vote that I called in on Vic.

Thats it. So do what you like and please except my apologies.

Another thing...I can't help but continue to feel strangely suspicious of Crusher. I've mentioned before his awkward attacks/defense concerning myself, and those have continued with the whole double vote/Doggin relationship situation. He was strangely super-confident in Brett and in voting Vic (enough to double vote to hammer without allowing for his last words), and while both actions have been proven correct, this seems like it could point to higher knowledge of the players in the game...a type of knowledge only the scum would have. What do you guys think?

Another thing...I can't help but continue to feel strangely suspicious of Crusher. I've mentioned before his awkward attacks/defense concerning myself, and those have continued with the whole double vote/Doggin relationship situation. He was strangely super-confident in Brett and in voting Vic (enough to double vote to hammer without allowing for his last words), and while both actions have been proven correct, this seems like it could point to higher knowledge of the players in the game...a type of knowledge only the scum would have. What do you guys think?

I was super confident Brett early train was a bunch of bullsh*t votes.

Vic was confirmed by Ape and JiF. Pretty sure everyone felt pretty confident. not to mention I been dogging Vic from early on.

Later after the game I can explain to you why I find you not so clear cut innocent. I can;t right now cause of the rules. But I wll. Promise.

First off, I think the best thing to do, is put the ape on ignore. None of us listen to his crazy ideas anyway. It took me to stop the madness and save the JT lynch that was taking place because he couldnt counter well enough.

I'm not sure if I'll survive the night, so I'll get out my thoughts now...

Because we nailed scum, it makes sense to go after the small pool we've narrowed down again tomorrow. Its a good possibility they are laying low in that pool and the odds still work to take another attempt tomorrow. I'm pretty confident that not all the reveals are honest, but it doesnt makes sense to lynch those options...not yet at least.

That said my favorites now that my #1 is gone, is Jetscode and JVOR from the pool...and Dan X as the fake reveal.

Right. let's put out a notice to the entire game that you have a SRS INFORMASIONS only to deliver us one of your patented 100% guarantees.

I'm just getting sick and tired that I'm facing pressure every day 1 or 2. What's the point of even playing if this happens every ******* game. I'm tired of defending and tired of trying to prove sh*t. I'm giving you scum on a platter. All the monkey did is provide sh*t in large font, bolded and saying I'M NOT SCUM and counter-claiming me. Same sh*t happens every time. Happened to me when I was cop and claimed cop. Everyone else believed the other guy and boom, I die. History is bound to repeat itself.

I'm quoting this because its really funny and I <3 VicGod...but also because something stood out to me.

I feel he is genuinely frustrated...not because he's getting lynched but because he was "giving you scum on a platter". This might be wild, but VicGod hates inactivity, is it possible he was trying to bus someone that wasnt even participating in the scum thread?...knowing he's always an early target, maybe he figured he could cruise to end game by busing an inactive early because lynching inactives is what he does. I could see BG telling them in the scum thread that he cant get JT to respond and VicGod losing it and deciding to bus. :P

He almost got his wish if it wasnt for me, so I think that would be awfully risky just for 1 inactive townie.

Just a thought.

<3 you all, hope to see another day.

One of your smarter posts.

Never claimed that all pairs were town. I've said that I'm suspicious of the post restricted in particular. A scum DK'er was highly unlikely, and I was playing the odds - I prefer them to hair-brained theories about what secret meaning AKA Hollywood might have.

The fact that we seem to have established that we don't have a SK makes it extremely unlikely that scum would have a semi-bulletproof.

If the town wants to do something crazy like follow your lead and take me out, I hope they look at all the posts surrounding my defense of WE and subsequent reveal first. Tough to manufacture a scum motive there, I'd think.

Seriously, you mentioned my scummy agenda - what is it?

Yes you pretty much did. Your suggestion on D2, was to lynch from the pool of 10, and give the claimed people in the "pairings" a pass, as you stated numerous times that you "feel good about them." All I did was repeat back what you said you wanted us to do on D2, and that is the context I put it in. I haven't tried to twist any of your words... the way you have mine.

If you are town, you need to stop over-defending, stop the insults and just cooperate... you aren't exactly giving any reason to believe you by insinuating that I'm scum still.

Here is where I think we are regarding you, WE, Vic and JF80:

Vic was a 1-shot scum daykiller.

Vic fired on WE, because Roddy was known to have used a coconut, and Slats, you did not claim to be attacked.

Therefore based on scum attacking him, we can safely assume War Ensemble is town.

Slats claims to have the same partial bulletproof as WE, and that he has not been attacked.

JF80 claims to have 1-shot town daykiller powers, and he shot/killed Brett.

Based on one town and one scum between Vic and WE, I would say that one of JF80/Slats are lying. We don't know if both daykillers are scum or not, or if the roles flip-flopped between the pairs, meaning the other daykiller is town and the other bulletproof is scum.

So...

Slats, you've gone out of your way to debate everything I've said... Stop trying to prove you were justified in casing me, I'm town, chasing me still is counter-productive. If what I've laid out here is legit, then I think we have a 50/50 shot at killing scum on D3 if we lynch the right one of you or JF80.

So tell us... Is there any more information about your role, as it relates to WE, that you can provide?

I would like to apologize to the town for being confusing and kinda wrong and a little stupid.

Doggin and I are not teamates. I am not the same as him, thought I was cause I read it wrong. I had a one time double vote that I called in on Vic.

Thats it. So do what you like and please except my apologies.

Doggin was town.

Yes you pretty much did. Your suggestion on D2, was to lynch from the pool of 10, and give the claimed people in the "pairings" a pass, as you stated numerous times that you "feel good about them." All I did was repeat back what you said you wanted us to do on D2, and that is the context I put it in. I haven't tried to twist any of your words... the way you have mine.

If you are town, you need to stop over-defending, stop the insults and just cooperate... you aren't exactly giving any reason to believe you by insinuating that I'm scum still.

Here is where I think we are regarding you, WE, Vic and JF80:

Vic was a 1-shot scum daykiller.

Vic fired on WE, because Roddy was known to have used a coconut, and Slats, you did not claim to be attacked.

Therefore based on scum attacking him, we can safely assume War Ensemble is town.

Slats claims to have the same partial bulletproof as WE, and that he has not been attacked.

JF80 claims to have 1-shot town daykiller powers, and he shot/killed Brett.

Based on one town and one scum between Vic and WE, I would say that one of JF80/Slats are lying. We don't know if both daykillers are scum or not, or if the roles flip-flopped between the pairs, meaning the other daykiller is town and the other bulletproof is scum.

So...

Slats, you've gone out of your way to debate everything I've said... Stop trying to prove you were justified in casing me, I'm town, chasing me still is counter-productive. If what I've laid out here is legit, then I think we have a 50/50 shot at killing scum on D3 if we lynch the right one of you or JF80.

So tell us... Is there any more information about your role, as it relates to WE, that you can provide?

No we really can't.

Archived