Another Rapper Bites the dust

slowmoe57

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another gang member no one has to worry about:

"Nate Dogg was arrested in Arizona in April 2002 and was charged with firearms and drug offenses."

And for anyone who says he's not a gang member and I'm crazy in the head, he's a rapper (a lot high-profile rappers ARE known to be in gangs, not an opinion, a fact), he was charged with drug offenses, and he was charged with firearm offenses. Obviously if you carry around guns and do drugs, what else am I supposed to think?

"Nate Dogg was arrested in Arizona in April 2002 and was charged with firearms and drug offenses."

And for anyone who says he's not a gang member and I'm crazy in the head, he's a rapper (a lot high-profile rappers ARE known to be in gangs, not an opinion, a fact), he was charged with drug offenses, and he was charged with firearm offenses. Obviously if you carry around guns and do drugs, what else am I supposed to think?

Didnt you say you used to hang out with Gang Members?

They wouldnt like this post from you.

Didnt you say you used to hang out with Gang Members?

They wouldnt like this post from you.

I said a lot of the kids I hung out with only in school turned out to be gang members. I've never touched any drug, cigarette, weapon, or alcohol. Don't even attempt to compare me to a gang member.

I said a lot of the kids I hung out with only in school turned out to be gang members. I've never touched any drug, cigarette, weapon, or alcohol. Don't even attempt to compare me to a gang member.

It's true. When I moved to Fl, I started hanging around with big blacks 8th grades so no one would mess with me. No, I'm not racist, but I did honestly hang out with some known gang members...in school, not outside of it.

:confused0082:

It's true. When I moved to Fl, I started hanging around with big blacks 8th grades so no one would mess with me. No, I'm not racist, but I did honestly hang out with some known gang members...in school, not outside of it.

:confused0082:

And that's what I just said. I never hung out with them outside of school, and I was never involved in any illegal activities. Like yeah, I was stupid for even hanging out with them, but I never did anything wrong.

And that's what I just said. I never hung out with them outside of school, and I was never involved in any illegal activities. Like yeah, I was stupid for even hanging out with them, but I never did anything wrong.

So you used Gang Member for protection at school, but you wouldnt mind so see them dead since its one less gang member on the streets?

So you used Gang Member for protection at school, but you wouldnt mind so see them dead since its one less gang member on the streets?

I didn't mean I hung out with them for "protection", I was just the new kid and I thought they were cool and I wasn't gonna get bullied around. And yeah, I don't care if it's my relative, my best friend, or anyone...if you're a gang member, and you do drugs and carry guns, the world is better off without you. I mean gang members take innocent lives every day for the most idiotic reasons, and to say the world isn't better without gang members is ridiculous.

I didn't mean I hung out with them for "protection", I was just the new kid and I thought they were cool and I wasn't gonna get bullied around.

Or maybe you just don't know what you meant because the story was complete bullsh*t? Either way the crap on the dead guy card forever remains one of the lamest cards ever.

I didn't mean I hung out with them for "protection", I was just the new kid and I thought they were cool and I wasn't gonna get bullied around. And yeah, I don't care if it's my relative, my best friend, or anyone...if you're a gang member, and you do drugs and carry guns, the world is better off without you. I mean gang members take innocent lives every day for the most idiotic reasons, and to say the world isn't better without gang members is ridiculous.

Who is saying different? I'm saying that your buddies, that you hung with that you thought were cool, who were ganstas, who gave you protection, so you wouldnt be bullied, wouldnt be happy about you wishing them all to be dead.

I'd say you used these ganstas, you two faced punk. Did they know you wanted them dead when they were protecting you from being bullied?

Who is saying different? I'm saying that your buddies, that you hung with that you thought were cool, who were ganstas, who gave you protection, so you wouldnt be bullied, wouldnt be happy about you wishing them all to be dead.

I'd say you used these ganstas, you two faced punk. Did they know you wanted them dead when they were protecting you from being bullied?

No, they wouldn't. At the time that wasn't the case, cause I was a stupid 11 year old, but now I know better.

That's just how some people are. They use people until they don't need them anymore and then they throw them away and sh*t all over them. At least gang members usually have some sense of loyalty to their friends.

That's just how some people are. They use people until they don't need them anymore and then they throw them away and sh*t all over them. At least gang members usually have some sense of loyalty to their friends.

LOL, obviously you didn't read my last post at all...

EDIT: Also, gang members deserve to be sh*t on....they're gang members!

LOL, obviously you didn't read my last post at all...

EDIT: Also, gang members deserve to be sh*t on....they're gang members!

No I read it. So you're saying if you were a smarter 11 year old, you would have wanted all of the 14 year old gang members dead, even though it would have meant you would have been bullied. Real admirable of you.

No I read it. So you're saying if you were a smarter 11 year old, you would have wanted all of the 14 year old gang members dead, even though it would have meant you would have been bullied. Real admirable of you.

I never said I'd want them dead, but if they died, I wouldn't be on my knees crying. These are kids who have taken other lives (for anyone that lives in S. FL, I'm talking about the San Castle Kings)...I mean, my first day of school in FL some girl got stabbed at my bus stop.

No, they wouldn't. At the time that wasn't the case, cause I was a stupid 11 year old, but now I know better.

So what you are saying is that as an 11 year old child, you sought refuge in gang members to protect you from being bullied as the new kid in school. However, at that time, you didnt realize society deemed gang members as bad, so now that you are older and you understand that, those people who took you under their wing, accepted you and protected you are pieces of sh*t who should be dead.

Got it.

You are very admirable person.

So what you are saying is that as an 11 year old child, you sought refuge in gang members to protect you from being bullied as the new kid in school. However, at that time, you didnt realize society deemed gang members as bad, so now that you are older and you understand that, those people who took you under their wing, accepted you and protected you are pieces of sh*t who should be dead.

Got it.

You are very admirable person.

LOL @ how you twist everything I say.

Things two things do not have to be exclusive.

The more you post the more retarded you prove to be. Sh-tting on a dead guy for what? "oohz oohz he's a freaking gang member, he deserved to have two strokes and clock out, teh world is a bettah place now". Either say your RIPs or say nothing at all.

Hey atleast he excelled at what he did- which is music. You and your gimpy knee on the other hand suck @ Football.

The more you post the more retarded you prove to be. Sh-tting on a dead guy for what? "oohz oohz he's a freaking gang member, he deserved to have two strokes and clock out, teh world is a bettah place now". Either say your RIPs or say nothing at all.

Hey atleast he excelled at what he did- which is music. You and your gimpy knee on the other hand suck @ Football.

Woah, no need to go the personal route you faggot a$$ bitch. You don't got half the heart I do. If you ever had an injury even remotely close to what I did, you'd just give up and quit like a little pussy. You can call me a liar, you can say I'm a homer, whatever, but when you make make it personal, that sh*t pisses me off. I wish people's IPs were made public...

<3 this post.

Archived