MISSING NJ GIRL

visajets

As a father that's gotta be as horrible as anything to go thru. Couldn't even imagine. Prayers for this young ladies safe return.

I can't even imagine going through that as a parent. Just terrible.

I wonder if that would have made the news if it wasn't a hot rich white girl?

A hot rich white girl? Have you read about this? Have you seen pictures of her family? Do you even know where Florence N.J is? Her father works in maintenance at the local high school. Id say far from a rich white girl. WOW

A hot rich white girl? Have you read about this? Have you seen pictures of her family? Do you even know where Florence N.J is? Her father works in maintenance at the local high school. Id say far from a rich white girl. WOW

So where's the $10,000 reward coming from? Maybe she's a poor hot white girl? Or maybe I'm just an a-hole.

So where's the $10,000 reward coming from? Maybe she's a poor hot white girl? Or maybe I'm just an a-hole.

It's just a thought, but I'm sure a family would probably be willing to trade whatever money they have saved or could amass to guarantee the well-being of their child.

$10,000 is not a lot of money if you are looking for a family member. A four year old used car will cost you that.

I think Visa did well posting this on a site devoted to a sports team which plays in New Jersey, so as to increase as much as possible the chances of finding the girl. I'm not going to comment on the deleted post since I haven't seen it. I'll just say that I have seen websites where, with best intentions, the management had a policy against deleting posts and the results were not pretty.

Archived