Welcome to the last waiver wired column of the year, I thank everyone for reading and hopefully this assisted your team on the way to the playoffs. Since the list is light in the last week of fantasy regular season, I am also going to list the top 10 pickups of the season. Some guys who were listed the last 2 weeks and still make solid pickups for the playoffs; Beanie Wells, Denario Alexander, Cecil Shorts, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick, Bryce Brown, T.J Hilton, Justin Blackmon and Pierre Garcon. If you are fighting for the playoffs the bottom list is all for you, let’s get to this weeks list”
Average Size Leagues
- Knowshon Moreno-He took 95% of the touches last week and looks locked in for at least this week.
- Kenny Britt-He came back from the dead with a touchdown last week and maybe the change in offensive coordinators will get him additional targets.
- Michael Bush-Matt Forte is hurt again and he was able to step up with 2 touchdowns and should get most of the carries this week as well.
- Ryan Broyles-He made this list 3 weeks ago and was the 2nd target on Thanksgiving on an offense with the most passing yards in the NFL.
- Chris Givens-He and Sam Bradford looked locked in and get a few nice matchups after this week.
If you are playing defense roulette every week or planning for the playoffs here are the best teams to play against:
The Top 10 Waiver Wired pickups of the season:
- Randall Cobb-He has been close to a WR1 with his production and the Jennings injury. He is 13th in wide receiver points.
- Josh Freeman-He was coming off an awful season but has rallied leading the 4th leading offense in the NFL and is now the 11th fantasy QB.
- Cecil Shorts-He came out of nowhere and has really stepped up the last few weeks when Chad Henne was inserted in the lineup. He is now the 17th WR in fantasy points.
- James Jones-He has cooled off the past 2 weeks but still ranks 20th in receiver points.
- Denarious Moore-Another receiver who has hit the skids but was red hot through the bye week season and ranks 23rd in fantasy receiver points.
- T.Y. Hilton-he is also red hot the past few weeks climbing to 27th in fantasy receiver points.
- Andre Brown-He had an up and down season and is now out for the season but now ranks as the 25th ranked RB in fantasy.
- Kyle Rudolph-He had a fast start, got cold and is now hot against and ranks 7th of all fantasy tight ends.
- Colin Kaepernick-He has only started 2 games but looks like he can be a major force throughout the fantasy playoffs.
- Bryce Brown- The Monday night effort may have clinched the playoffs for some and with McCoy still out for at least the next week, he is another game changer for the next week.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter. Good Luck this week!