Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
Welcome to the 9th week of the waiver wire/who is hot and who is not column of the year, I thank everyone for reading and hopefully this will assist your team on the way to the playoffs. This week there is not a ton of impact guys. We will not list anyone who was on previous lists but if James, A Brown, J Reed, Heyward-Bey, are still out there please do yourself a favor and grab them. Let’s get to the list:
Average Size Leagues Waiver Wire pickups
- Terelle Pryor – I would list him as a top 10 guy the rest of the year and over Brady.
- Andy Dalton – Another guy on a roll for the last 3 weeks and wit a good schedule.
- Lance Moore- He is back from the IR and got a TD last week on 5 targets, nice bye week fill in.
- Monte Ball – This is for next week but he did get 3 goal line carries and I can see Broncos continue to share the wealth.
- Mike Tolbert – He is not pretty but gets all goal line carries plus a few catches every week.
- Branden Bolden – He is in the last weeks of being the passing back.
- Shane Vereen – He should be back in two weeks and take on a bigger role.
- Aaron Dobson – Another bye week fill in but you are rolling the dice on any Patriots wide receivers.
- Kris Durham – He continues to put up nice WR3 stats and is looked at least 6 times a games by Stafford.
- Marvin Jones – He had a huge break out game but did it on only 19 snaps.
- Case Keenum – Here is not a bad backup QB for your stretch run, he looked good 2 weeks ago and has nice weapons.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter –dvond.
Good Luck this week!