Week 2 is in the books and there were not too many breakout pickup, I will not list last week’ s players but if they are still available they should go to the top of your list; Vick, Royal, Clayton, Hillis, M Thomas.
Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week;
- Keiland Williams- Here is the new backup for one of the most unproductive starting Rb’s in the NFL in Portis, this is a grab and stash
- D Thomas- Big break out star for the high flyin Denver attack, he is not yet 100% but with his size, another player who can be a WR2 by mid season.
- Jason Snelling- He is now the #2 with Norwood out and Turner will not get through the 14 games.
- Marshawn Lynch-They showcased him last week and I would not be surprised to see him as a RB1 in another city within the next 2 weeks.
- Louis Murphy- He is now the #1 WR for Oakland and with Gradkowski now the QB he is a favorite and has been productive when healthy.
- Mike Tolbert- He got the goal line carries even before Matthews got hurt, a good bye week RB if you are short.
- Devin Hester-The passes are flying in Chicago and with his amount of targets not a bad gamble.
- Mario Manningham-While he is the WR3, he has been productive and with the Giant running game struggling his success should continue.
- Aaron Hernandez-Brady looked for him quite a bit last week, a great bye week TE if you have the roster room.
Next week we will another list of high priority free agents to target. Here is the discussion thread in our fantasy football forum.
Good Luck this week!