Fantasy Football Waiver Wire (Week 4)
Week 3 is in the books and again there were not too many breakout pickups, I will not list last week’ s players but if they are still available they should go to the top of your list; D Thomas, Lynch, Murphy, Manningham, Hillis, Gaffney, and Hernandez.
Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week;
- Ryan Torain- Here is the new backup for an old injury prone RB in Washington.
- Brandon Lloyd-I am now a believer in the pass happy Broncos, easy schedule coming up, you can do worse for your WR3.
- Jacoby Jones- He now has 20 targets and with Johnson banged up, now is the time to use him for a bye week replacement.
- Kenny Britt- He had an awful camp but is now coming along, not startable yet though.
- Tony Moeki-He looks to be Cassel’s best friend, a good bye week fill in at TE\
- LeGarrette Blount-The Cadillac has slowed to a crawl, here is a timeshare waiting to happen.
- Golden Tate-Another grab and stash, he will get more and more touches.
- Kyle Orton-If he is somehow out there grab him as he is putting mind boggling numbers with an easy schedule ahead.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis- If you have to have a Pats RB, this is the guy.
Its bye week time; Dallas, Kansas City, Minnesota, Tampa Bay
Next week we will another list of high priority free agents to target. Good Luck this week! You can discuss this in the Jets Nation football forum.