By Mike Dietrich
Week 5 is in the books and again the list of free agents abut if you have followed my advice last week, you would now have starting RB’s in Bush, and Jackson, I will not list last week’s players but if they are still available they should go to the top of your list; Torain, Britt, Moeki, Blount, Lewis, Tate
Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week;
- Felix Jones-He was dropped in a ton of leagues and is now the #1 RB in Big D
- B Pettigrew-He now has 35 targets in a pass happy offense.
- Lee Evans-With Ryan Harvard throwing the ball and them falling behind he now has a bit of value.
- Steve Johnson-Another Bills WR but this one only scores TD, just a bye week fill in.
- Jerome Harrison-Hillis is banged up and he cannot be started this week but is a stash.
- Mike Williams-With Branch traded, he should get more targets
- Deion Branch-Back home in NE, can’t see him being that productive but Tommy B loves him.
- Matt Flynn-If Rodgers is out, he would be a vg one week start.
- Ernest Graham-He gets all goal carries for the surprising Bucs who play the leaky Saints D this week.
- James Jones-With Finley out he will play that role and should get more targets.
Its bye week time: Buffalo, Cincinnati, Arizona, Carolina
Next week we will another list of high priority free agents to target and update the thread with any lineup questions and I will be sure to pass along some advice
Good Luck this week! As always you can stop by our fantasy football forum with any questions or comments.