By Mike Dietrich
Week 5 is in the books and again the list of free agents abut if you have followed my advice last week, you would now have starting RB’s in Bush, and Jackson, I will not list last week’s players but if they are still available they should go to the top of your list; Torain, Britt, Moeki, Blount, Lewis, Tate
Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week;
- Felix Jones-He was dropped in a ton of leagues and is now the #1 RB in Big D
- B Pettigrew-He now has 35 targets in a pass happy offense.
- Lee Evans-With Ryan Harvard throwing the ball and them falling behind he now has a bit of value.
- Steve Johnson-Another Bills WR but this one only scores TD, just a bye week fill in.
- Jerome Harrison-Hillis is banged up and he cannot be started this week but is a stash.
- Mike Williams-With Branch traded, he should get more targets
- Deion Branch-Back home in NE, can’t see him being that productive but Tommy B loves him.
- Matt Flynn-If Rodgers is out, he would be a vg one week start.
- Ernest Graham-He gets all goal carries for the surprising Bucs who play the leaky Saints D this week.
- James Jones-With Finley out he will play that role and should get more targets.
Next week we will another list of high priority free agents to target and update the thread with any lineup questions and I will be sure to pass along some advice
Good Luck this week! As always you can stop by our fantasy football forum with any questions or comments.