By Mike Dietrich Week 7 is in the books and we are back again with a new list of free agents , I will not list previous listed players but if they are still available they should go to the top of your list; M Williams (Sea), Blount, Evans, S Johnson, Crayton, Bess, Meachem, Ivory, Freeman Manningham, J Jones(GB) Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week;
- John Kitna-Their schedule is passer happy and you could worse with a bye week QB
- Ryan Fitzpatrick-As long as your league does not have a heavy penalty for Int’s, he is looking like a QB1 with only 1 tough pass defense the rest of the way
- Mike Hart-He may be the default RB1 due to injury and Peyton seems to give it to him inside the 5 every week.
- Owen Daniels-Showed signs of coming back healthy before the bye and now with a week off he could be a high end TE1 with all the injuries at that position.
- B Pettigrew-Stafford is back and he loves his TE.
- David Gettis-Big production with Steve Smith back and is the clear #2WR
As you can see most of the top pickups have been mentioned in this column throughout the year, the key is to be 1 or 2 weeks ahead. I will be away next week but will be back in 2 weeks. Its bye week time: Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland, NY Giants, Philadelphia, Baltimore Next week we will be away on vacation!
Good Luck this week! You can discuss this in our fantasy football forum.