By Mike Dietrch
Hello Jet Nation, we will be adding a column to list players who will either outperform their average weekly rating or underperform their average weekly ratings throughout the internet.
Let’s get started;
- Shaun Hill-Avg-25-He has been a top 10 QB when healthy and is playing maybe the worst pass defense in football.
- Jon Kitna-Avg 22-The change to Garret will give them a short burst and as they should be down most of the game, he will have to throw.
- Tashard Choice-Avg 49-This is a gut feeling that with the new coach he will finally pick the best Dallas RB.
- Keiland Williams-Avg 45-All Skins RB is banged up and this is the 3rd down back in a high scoring game.
- Shonn Greene-Avg 33-The job share is on and he has been getting better and better.
- Mike Goodson-Avg 29-Here is your #1 back that can also catch passes; I am expecting at least 100 total yards.
- Ronnie Brown-Avg 25-With the move to Pennington, I see the Phins getting back to what they do best and that is a run/pass ration of 65/35
- Blair White-Avg 49-here is your new Austin Collie and with Tamme banged up he will get the targets.
- Mario Manningham-Avg 43-Steve Smith looks to be out so he moves up to Wr#2 against the awful Dallas D.
- Mike Thomas-Avg 38-He is lucky to play the awful Texans defense; I can see 80 yards and a possible TD.
- Nate Burleson-Avg 35- Had a nice game last week and the Lions pass offense may be better w/o Stafford.
- Nate Washington-Avg 32-It all opens up for him with Moss getting the double team.
- Pierre Garcon-Avg 26-When Peyton ignores you one week, the next week is big.
- Peyton Manning-Avg 1-Its not that he will be awful but Cinn has a vg pass d and can see an average game. Garrard will outscore him
- Tom Brady-AVG 11- He has been below average w/o Moss and will continue that downward trend, stay away from all Pats on offense.
- Ray Rice- AVG 11- He seems to struggle on the road while ATL is strong at home.
- Peyton Hillis-Avg 13- Against the Jets Run D, his run will slow down.
- LT-Avg 15- He should be ok but not a top 25 RB with the job share and Cleveland also giving up 1 rushing TD this year.
- Ryan Torain-Avg 25-He is still banged up and who knows where Shanny will lean.
- Beanie Wells-Avg 27-He knee is getting worse, stay away and do not start.
- Reggie Wayne-Avg 1- I am down on the Ind pass offense this week.
- Randy Moss-Avg 11- He usually starts strong but I have a feeling 3rd time is not a charm this year.
- Percy Harvin-Avg 15- Had a great game but now playing one of the best pass defenses in NFL.
- Michael Crabtree-Avg 27- 2 words-Troy Smith.
- Steve Smith (Car)-Avg 37-Stay away , stay far away from anything regarding pass offense in Carolina