Hello JetNation, here is our 3rd installment of the Start/Sit where I think the player will either outperform their average weekly rank or under perform. We went 12-4 in the Start category and 8-6 in the sit category, a 66% positive rate, not too shabby, let’s see if we can do better;
Let’s get started;
- Matt Hasselbeck-Avg-25 At home against KC, they are a different team at home
- Ryan Fitzpatrick-Avg-23-Pitt has a pretty awful pass defense, this is a top 10 fantasy QB every week.
- Brett Favre-Avg-19-With the burst of the new coach and the Skins awful pass defense, we get maybe one last great day.
- Shaun Hill-Avg-14-He is another QB who puts up top 10 numbers and facing awful Pats defense.
- Maurice Morris-Avg-34-Good pass catcher and Best may sit out, could be a good one week fill in.
- Brandon Jacobs-Avg-35-He is now starting and with their lack of Wr’s should get plenty of work.
- Chris Ivory-Avg-32-Bush is still shaky and he does well against shaky defenses which Dallas is.
- Shonn Greene-Avg-27-A favorite of mine, Jets pass offense should struggle getting him more work.
- Mike Goodson-Avg-23-He should put up top 10 stats as he is only RB in Carolina.
- Blair White-Avg-46-Coming off a 2 TD performance and with no Collie, plenty of opportunities.
- Deion Branch-Avg-42-Coming off back to back 7 catch 70 yards performances and playing the Lions awful pass defense.
- Steve Breaston-Avg-38-He has a connection with Anderson and has been very consistent.
- Nate Burleson-Avg-30-All he does is put up stats and with them trailing on Thursday will do so again.
- Vincent Jackson-Avg-20-This is a hunch but I see a huge comeback game.
- Big Ben-Avg-7-The Bills have an excellent pass defense and awful run, I see Pitt getting back to basics.
- Mark Sanchez-Avg-12-I see a tough passing day and Cinn pass defense is quite good
- Steven Jackson-Avg-6-He plays hard, gets some yards but Rams throw a lot inside the 10.
- Ahmed Bradshaw-Avg-12-His fumbling is becoming a major issue, I can see less carries.
- LT-Avg-17- With no Td’s since week 6, I have no idea how he continues to get ranked so high.
- L Blount-Avg-20-He comes back to earth against the Ravens defense that have something to prove.
- Cedric Benson-Avg-21-Another RB who has a long day against the Jet’s run defense.
- Fred Jackson-Avg-24-A long day against the Steelers awesome run defense.
- Mike Wallace-Avg-9-I just don’t see a big passing day for Pitt this week.
- Miles Austin-Avg-18-He is not clicking with Kitna, only 2 catches and TD’s are lucky.
- A Boldin-Avg-22-Has done little since big early games.
- Hines Ward-Avg-27-He is not start-able against any pass defense.
Happy Thanksgiving and best of luck and you can send any questions to my Twitter on Thursday or Sunday (dvond).