This is the last waiver pick up column for the year as hopefully most of you are playing to get in the playoffs or are securely in.
Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week:
- Brian Westbrook – Looked good but it was against the Cards, that was also his 4th best rushing performance of his career, don’t expect much but should catch some passes.
- Toby Gerhart – AP is questionable this week and they have a good matchup.
- Mike Hart – I have a hunch he will be the every down back to to injuries and Brown not playing well.
- Jon Kitna – Romo is done and he has a very nice week 15 and 16
- Ben Obonumu – Looks to be the WR1 with a very nice schedule the next 4 weeks.
- Jacoby Ford – Another guy who is now a WR1
- Anthony Dixon – He will be the TD vulture for SF
- D Alexander – He only played 20 snaps but put up 5-95 , could be a fantasy sleeper.
- R Gronkowski – He is easily the TE1 for NE
- Here are a few defenses to look at for the playoffs; SD,Dallas,ATL
We will continue to send out a start/sit column the end of the week listing players who will either over perform their weekly ranking or underperform the same.
Follow me on Twitter-dvond
Good Luck this week!