Waiver Pickups (Week 13)
This is the last waiver pick up column for the year as hopefully most of you are playing to get in the playoffs or are securely in.
Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week:
- Brian Westbrook – Looked good but it was against the Cards, that was also his 4th best rushing performance of his career, don’t expect much but should catch some passes.
- Toby Gerhart – AP is questionable this week and they have a good matchup.
- Mike Hart – I have a hunch he will be the every down back to to injuries and Brown not playing well.
- Jon Kitna – Romo is done and he has a very nice week 15 and 16
- Ben Obonumu – Looks to be the WR1 with a very nice schedule the next 4 weeks.
- Jacoby Ford – Another guy who is now a WR1
- Anthony Dixon – He will be the TD vulture for SF
- D Alexander – He only played 20 snaps but put up 5-95 , could be a fantasy sleeper.
- R Gronkowski – He is easily the TE1 for NE
- Here are a few defenses to look at for the playoffs; SD,Dallas,ATL
We will continue to send out a start/sit column the end of the week listing players who will either over perform their weekly ranking or underperform the same.
Follow me on Twitter-dvond
Good Luck this week!