Hello Jet Nation, here is another installment of the Start/Sit where I think the player will either outperform their average weekly rank or under perform. We went 7-7 in the Start category and 8-4 in the sit category, a 60% positive rate, not good, let’s see if we can do better;
Let’s get started;
- Chad Henne-Avg-24-He is back and with Marshall as well should have a nice week.
- Josh Freeman-Avg-18-Atl is very hard to pass against but have some open areas in their pass defense.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick-Avg-17-I have no idea how is not an every week top 10 QB
- Sam Bradford-Avg-16-Had his 1st 300 yard game and is playing the Cards. He is also 2nd in NFL in red zone pass attempts
- Matt Cassell-Avg-11-He is #1 in Td passes since week 3 and gets the Denver defense.
- Anthony Dixon-Avg-45-There is no way Westy hold up, you will get at least 50 yards and a TD.
- Tashard Choice-Avg-44-With no Barber he is the goal line back
- Danny Woodhead-Avg-41-He looks to get his revenge.
- Maurice Morris-Avg-35-The Bears are not as good against the run as pass.
- Chris Ivory-Avg-30-As the #1RB he should get enough work to be a top 15 RB.
- Jacoby Ford-Avg-50-He played like a Wr1 last week, their only option.
- Steve Breaston-Avg-48-He had a big game last time vs Rams.
- Ben Obomanu-Avg-35- Another guy stepping up with the opportunity
- Derrick Mason-Avg-33-He has outperformed Boldin in targets and production the past 8 weeks.
- Johnny Knox-Avg-20-With the Det defense and an emerging Cutler should be a top Wr for the week.
- Big Ben-AVG-9 -With the broken foot look elsewhere.
- Matt Schaub-Avg-13-He has been below average all year
- Knowshon Moreno-Avg-13-They will fall behind and have to throw
- LT-Avg-17-He has not played like a RB2 since week 6
- Ced Benson-Avg-18-Averaging 3.2 yards and comes out in another blowout.
- L Blount-Avg-25-Atl is very tough on the run.
- Brian Westbrook-Avg-28-I just do not seem him holding up
- Miles Austin-Avg-19-No more than 3 catches the past 3 weeks.
- A Boldin-Avg-28-He is not startable