Last week we had a rough go of it with an 8-8 in the Underachievers and 6-7 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
- Christian Ponder (22)- He made more big plays in one game than Donovan McNabb did the past 2 years and gets an awful Carolina Panthers defense.
- Joe Flacco (12) – He is coming off an awful Monday night performance but the Arizona Cardinal defense is the prescription to get better.
- Lance Ball (44)- He is now the goal line option and with Detroit struggling to stop the run he should be able to get you some bye week points.
- Roy Helu (30)- He led the Washington RB’s in snaps last week and with Tim Hightower out for the year his role should expand.
- Peyton Hillis (27) – The 49ers defense is very strong but a well rested Hillis will get plenty of opportunity.
- Michael Jenkins (35)- He was the #1 option for Ponder last week and should continue getting a ton of targets.
- Antonio Brown (32) –Hines Ward is injured and the Patriots awful 32nd ranked pass defense waits.
- Jabar Gaffney (26)- The Bills are another shaky pass defense and John Beck did not look awful last week.
- Daniel Fells (19) –He was Tim Tebow’s favorite target last week.
- Matt Schaub (9) – Jacksonville has been playing good defense the past 6 quarters and I expect a run heavy attack for the Texans.
- Philip Rivers (10) –He looks injured and is not close to where he was last week.
- Andy Dalton (15) –He has played very well but now has to go to maybe the toughest place to play in the NFL.
- Maurice Jones Drew (9) –With his 4 fumbles last week, they may shy away from a ton of touches and try to win on the arm of Blaine Gabbert.
- Daniel Thomas (16) –He has had one good game, is now banged up and playing against a now healthy New York Giants defense.
- Ryan Torain (17) –He gave you negative point totals last week, look anywhere else.
- Knowshon Moreno (20) –He is not well liked by this staff and expect a lot more Tim Tebow running than himself.
- Montario Hardesty (21) – He looked like he was running in quicksand with his under 3 yards a carry last week.
- Bernard Scott (23) – He is the #1 RB but playing a tough Seattle Seahawks run defense at home is a tough task.
- Deangelo Williams (29) –He has not gotten over 12 carries all year.
- Vincent Jackson (8) – He still does not look healthy and nor does the Chargers passing game.
- Dez Bryant (11) – He usually disappears in the 2nd half and I can see the Eagles forcing the passes somewhere else the entire game.
- Pierre Garcon (20) – I would stay away from any Colts players.
- Mario Manningham (21) – He has been a shell of himself compared to last year and Victor Cruz has cut into his targets.
- Sidney Rice (22) – He is another guy who does not look right health wise and of course his QB’s are terrible.
- Reggie Wayne (25) – Colts passing game is terrible.
Make sure you check your byes. That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and be sure to check out our fantasy football forum.
Be sure to check out our one week fantasy football league, with $100 in prize money this week.