Fantasy Football Start \ Sit
Last week we had a pretty good run with a 12-4 in the Underachievers and 5-4 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
- Tarvaris Jackson (22)-He has had more than 200 yards in every start and the Dallas pass defense is very shaky.
- Sam Bradford (17) – He comes back with a new toy in Brandon Lloyd and gets to play Arizona who are near the bottom in pass defense.
- Mark Sanchez (15)- Since completion % does not count in fantasy football and he gets the Bills pass defense to play against, he should thrive again with multiple passing touchdowns.
- Josh Freeman (11)- The Saints defense even made AJ Feeley look good.
- Lance Ball (46)- Expect John Fox to run the ball quite a bit against a bad Raiders run defense.
- Donald Brown (40)- He has gotten Td’s in the last few games and with him being the pass catching RB, he should get the most snaps again this week.
- Brandon Jacobs (29)- With Ahmed Bradshaw being out he should get the bulk of the workload.
- Chris Johnson (21)- This is the last time he gets a real chance before they turn to a job share, let’s see if he has any pride.
- David Nelson (44)- With Revis taking out Steve Johnson, there should be plenty of opportunities for him in the slot.
- Eric Decker (33)-If Tim Tebow can complete a pass over 10 yards, he will again be the target.
- Antonio Brown (31)- He has the most targets on the Steelers and is 13th overall in the NFL.
- Darrius Heyward Bey-It more about the matchup than his QB this week.
- Jordy Nelson (24)- I expect the Chargers to try and take Jennings out of the game which should open up a few big plays.
- Tom Brady (4)-He has been average at best the past few weeks and playing a tough Giants pass defense will not help him at all.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (16)-The Jets have one of the best pass defenses and he is another QB who has not had a big game in weeks.
- Rashard Mendenhall (11)- I think he can be effective but is just not getting the carries.
- Ahmad Bradshaw (18)- Even if he plays, it will e limited die to his foot injury.
- James Starks (22)- He has not had close to a starting RB game this year.
- Joseph Addai (27)-He is another RB who is not close to healthy and in a blowout will not get enough reps.
- Mike Wallace (4)-The Raven will take him out of the game and try to make other beat them.
- Dez Bryant (10)-He just does not put up enough production to count on him to start for your team.
- Julio Jones (17)-He is coming back to a run first offense.
- Steve Johnson (21)- Revis will shut him down again like he has in the past.
- Reggie Wayne (31)-He will e on this list every week until we see any life in the Colts passing game
Make sure you check your byes. That is it for this week; we will be off next week on vacation.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion