Fantasy Football Start \ Sit
Congratulations, if you are reading this, your team is probably playing for the title and you may not have many major decisions unless a injury has popped up. We have had a pretty successful year getting these picks over 75% correct. We will have a short list just mentioning guys who are on the maybe list to start or not start. Last week we went 6-2 in the Overachievers and 10-1 for underachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
- Matt Moore (14)- As always , play your skill guys against the Patriots.
- Philip Rivers (10)- No turnovers and a tasty matchup against the overrated Lions defense.
- Donald Brown (31)- He is easily the RB1 and has been a top 15 RB the past 6 weeks.
- Ryan Grant (29)- He looked good the past few weeks, I can see at least 15 touches.
- Mike Williams (36)- Another matchup play vs the Panthers.
- Lance Moore (31)- He is on a td roll the past 5 weeks, expect a ton of points vs shaky Falcons pass defense.
- Santana Moss (26)- Another great matchup vs the Vikings who are missing a secondary.
- Steve Johnson (24)- The Broncos pass defense has sprung more leaks as the weeks have gone by.
- Ben Roethlisberger (13)- He is not playing.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis (30)- He is just not getting enough touches.
- Ahmad Bradshaw (24)- He has not looked right since coming back.
- Roy Helu (22)- Another RB not healthy, looked very sluggish last week.
- Steven Jackson (19)- Playing the Steelers defense on the road and with Kellen Clemens.
- Chris Johnson (13)- He is the #1 fantasy killer who did not get hurt.
- Antonio Brown (20)- He has been a favorite of mine but not with Charlie Batch.
- Brandon Lloyd (27)- He will make sure he does not get hurt waiting in his last contract.
- DeSean Jackson (30)- He looks to have quit.
- Santonio Holmes- (23)-He is in the top 10 of fantasy disappointments this year.
Thank you for reading all year and I hope my advice whether here or on Twitter has been helpful. Good luck in your championship! Please feel free to contact me on Twitter dvond with any questions.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion