Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports Featured Editorials
NFL Fantasy Football Week 4: Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em And FanDuel Picks
Welcome to week four of NFL football and my start or sit column. For normal leagues, I’ll pick some players outside the top 10 and 15 who I think will play well as well as some higher rated players who I see underachieving using the ESPN rankings. I’ve got my FanDuel picks at the bottom.
Last week, I went 14-6 in underachievers and overachievers, and 12-5 in what was a successful week for me in FanDuel. Let’s get to it. Also be sure to check out our FanDuel league this week with over $4,000 in prize $.
Click here to enter
- New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees: Even if he plays there is just no way to trust him right now.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: The Jets are the best defending the QB in fantasy, look elsewhere.
- Pittsburgh QB Michael Vick: He has to prove it to me, there is a reason he was out there so long in the off season.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch: He is 50/50 to play, I would not take the chance waiting for Monday unless you have Thomas Rawls.
- San Francisco 49ers RB Carlos Hyde: I see a high scoring blowout and he will not get the opportunities, its not about the talent its the situation.
- Carolina Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart: He has been mediocre at best, and just not getting push or goal line chances.
- Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald: The Rams bend but don’t break defense has made them a tough play for WR’s
- Chicago Bears WR Alshon Jeffrey: I just cannot start a WR with Jimmy Claussen as the QB.
- Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry: I see the Dolphins struggling big time in London.
- Pittsburgh Steelers TE Heath Miller: He cannot be in your lineup until Big Ben comes back.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: He has been a top 5 fantasy QB and the Giants are last in the league in passing yards allowed.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: He has had a sneaky good fantasy year and the Steelers secondary is awful.
- Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr; He has the OL and weapons in a great match-up against the Bears.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore: He is averaging 4.7 YPA and with the possible blowout, he should have a great day.
- Cincinnati Bengals RB Jeremy Hill: If he is going to break out this has to be the week if not, its time to shut him down.
- Cleveland Browns RB Isaiah Crowell: This is my long shot play and more of a play against the Chargers.
- Green Bay Packers WR James Jones: There is no way he can be on any bench.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief: He looks to be the 1a to Hilton’s 1.
- Buffalo Bills WR Percy Harvin: Here is my long shot play of the week with Sammy Watkins out.
- Buffalo Bills TE Charles Clay: As you can see I like all the Bills this week.
Here are my FanDuel picks for the week where I will give some higher and lower salaries I like at each position. As you will see, I will be focusing on bad defenses:
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton 8,300: If you are going to pay this is the match-up you want.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor 7,600: A nice price for a top 5 QB.
- Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr 7,000: The bet cheap option of the week.
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavius Murray, $7,500: The anti-Bears pick.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore, $7,300: A big lead should give him a ton of work.
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB T.J Yeldon, $6,400: A cheap, option who is in the top 5 in carries.
- Buffalo Bills RB Karlos Williams, $6,300: A no-brainer with McCoy out.
- Green Bay Packers WR Randall Cobb, $8,200: A top 3 WR with a bargain price.
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins, $7,900: 12 or more targets every week.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Mike Evans, $7,500: This is the cheapest he will be the rest of the year.
- Philadelphia Eagles WR Jordan Mathews, $7,000: The passing game look shaky but he continues to get the targets.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief, $6,300: QB Andrew Luck continues to pepper him with tons of targets.
- Green Bay Packers WR James Jones, $6,000: Touchdowns all day, every game.
- Buffalo Bills WR Percy Harvin, $5,700: The best cheap option of the week, boom or bust.
- Indianapolis Colts TE Coby Fleener, $4,900: He seems to shine against bad pass defenses and with Allen out.
- Denver Broncos TE Owen Daniels, $4,600: If you have to go cheap somewhere this is the place.
Thank you for reading and have a great week, feel free to ask any questions here or on Twitter..
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion