Week 4 is in the books and again the list of free agents are slim but if you have followed my advice the past few weeks, you would now have starting RB’s in Lynch Ellis and Torain, I will not list last week’s players but if they are still available they should go to the top of your list; Torain, Lloyd, Britt, Moeki, Blount, Ellis
Here is a list of players to target for your weekly waiver moves this week;
- Michael Bush- McFadden is out with a hamstring and there is no one behind Bush
- Kevin Kolb-He will put up empty stats in for your bye week.
- Fred Jackson- He is now in a full time share with Lynch gone.
- Mike Bell-For those desperate for a RB, McCoy is not looking good for Sunday
- Kenny Britt-With Gage out he is out there for good and VY did show him a lot of love last year.
- Roscoe Parrish-One of the few playmakers in a great matchup this week.
- Brandon Gibson-He is now WR2 for the Rams and gets about 6-8 targets a week.
- Marcedes Lewis-If you need a TE for your bye.
- Devon Bess-He is on a bye this week but Henne seems to favor him
- Sam Bradford-Has a juicy matchup if you need a bye week QB
Its bye week time; Miami, New England, Pittsburgh, Seattle
Next week we will another list of high priority free agents to target and update the thread with any lineup questions and I will be sure to pass along some advice
Good Luck this week! Go to our fantasy football forum for more information or questions.