Fantasy Football: Start \ Sit (Week 14)
Hello Jet Nation, here is another installment of the Start/Sit where I think the player will either outperform their average weekly rank or underperform to assist with your playoff decisions. We went 10-5 in the Start category and 5-4 in the sit category; let’s see if we can do better;
Let’s get started;
- Sam Bradford- Avg-22-They will need to continue to throw to keep up with the Saints.
- Carson Palmer-Avg-18-As long as ints do not matter, he could put up big stats against a leaky Pitt pass defense.
- Jon Kitna-Avg-16-Philly can score but another team that gives up tons of fantasy points.
- Eli Manning-Avg-11-I can see a break out after all those rushing td’s last week.
- Joe Flacco-Avg-7-Playing against the worst pass defense, he should be a top 3 QB this week.
- Javariss James-Avg-44-He is the goal line back and with injuries and awful play that should continue him to be a RB3.
- Danny Woodhead-Avg-35-He continues to put up big yards, will outperform this ranking.
- Shonn Greene-Avg-33-He is by far the best Jets runner and ran well in the blowout again last week.
- James Starks-Avg-32-Now the RB1 for GB, they will be riding him to the playoffs.
- Tashard Choice-Avg-30-He was here last week and should again be a RB2.
- Chris Ivory-Avg-23-The Saints find a RB every year and this guy is performing like a RB1.
- Davonne Bess-Avg-38-With Marshall back, he should put up solid Wr3 numbers.
- Donald Driver-Avg-34-Came back nicely last week and gets Det next
- Matt Schaub-Avg-13-He will come back to earth this week in a disappointing season.
- Big Ben-Avg-8-Injuries piling up, lots of running in this one.
- Ray Rice-Avg-10-He is not close to a Rb1 with the lack of Td’s, that continues.
- Ahmed Bradshaw-Avg-15-The Vikes have a strong run defense, not as much room as last week.
- LT-Avg-18-Has not been a RB2 in many many weeks.
- Ced Benson-Avg-21-There will be no room against Pitt defense.
- Felix Jones-Avg-26-Stay away
- Brian Westbrook-Avg-28-He will not be startable the rest of the year.
- Miles Austin-Avg-10-He has been nothing like a Wr1
- Mike Wallace-Avg-11-Do not expect a huge game again this week.
- Pierre Garcon-Avg-21-I would not trust my fantasy season to him.
- Percy Harvin-Avg-26-Migraines are back, his production is not.
- Hines Ward-Avg-27-Don’t take the chance
- Braylon Edwards-Avg-31-He is drop your team from the playoffs like he drops passes
- Brandon Marshall-Avg-38-Let him prove he is healthy 1st
Here is our fantasy football forum.