Jets Weatherford Holding Logo Contest
Calling all designers!! New York Jets punter Steve Weatherford along with his football camp need your help! Weatherford and his team are holding a contest to help design a logo for his football camp which has been named “Camp Weatherford.” Here are the details:
What is Camp Weatherford?
A FREE football camp for (the first 100 registered) players in grades 9-12 every year at Steve’s old high school, Terre Haute North Vigo High School, in Indiana. Camp attendees will learn about football fundamentals for various positions, weight training and conditioning, how to prepare for college football and how to handle life after football as well as receive autographs from the pros and be part of a “team picture” with the pros.
What is the contest?
Design a custom “Camp Weatherfod” logo! The camp has no brand and this is your chance to design a logo to be used on Steve’s Camp website, T-shirts and any other merchandising products.
What are the rules?
1) There is no set color scheme. Remember, this is a football camp, not a special teams camp, so there is no need to only put in a kicker or uprights in the logo. Your imagination and creativity are the only limits!
2) All submissions must be received in .jpeg and .pdf formats
3) All participants must be 18 years or older
4) All submissions must be the artist’s original work
5) With the subject line “Camp Weatherford LOGO CONTEST” email your logo to email@example.com no later than Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:59pm.
6) The winning design will be chosen by a team which includes Steve. It will be unveiled on this site and announced from Steve Weatherford’s Twitter Account – @Weatherford9
What is the prize?
The winner will earn the praise of football fans, ever-lasting fame, and a fabulous prize:
2 Tickets to a New York Jets 2011 Game (TBD)
2 Player Parking Passes
1 Signed Autographed Authentic Jersey (Player to be Named)