Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
Welcome to a new Fantasy Football season! Each Tuesday, I will list the best free agent pickups. I built this list by looking at the many leagues I am in which range in participation from 10-14 teams so I will try and have a pickup for every level. After an injury filled week one, let’s get to it.
Average Size Leagues
- Ben Tate-Carried the load after the Ward and Foster injuries, both are shaky for this week, if he is there this could be a great investment.
- Caddy Williams- Steven Jackson is out for this Monday while he filled in quite nicely and filled up the stat board.
- Devery Henderson-With Colston and Moore out this week he should get you double figures again.
- Robert Meachem-Same as above.
- Nate Burleson- Looks locked in as the #2 target on a team who throws the ball more than anyone else in the NFL.
- Jacoby Jones- He now moves up to WR2 with Walter out, good spot play.
- Fred Davis- He always plays well when in the lineup and Shanahan has already announced that the 2 TE set will be their base offense.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick- Get him for you bye week now, he is shining in the Chan Gailey pass happy offense.
- Jerome Simpson-The Bengals looked pretty good and even though he had only 4 catches, did get 9 targets and I would think they will be trailing a lot this year.
- Brian Hartline-Looks to be the WR2 in this new pass happy offense and had 7 targets last night.
- Brandon Gibson-With Amendola out, he could be the main target for Bradford and the Rams.
- Mohamed Massaquoi- He received 7 targets and may be ready to make the jump in his 3rd year.
- Eric Decker- Orton looked to him 5 times and seems to have pushed Eddie Royal aside.
- Ben Watson- Always overlooked, had a solid season last year and was targeted 7 times by McCoy.
- Chad Henne- If you like to carry 3 QB’s you can see they will be a throwing team especially in the red zone.
- Ernest Graham-He played double the stats of Blount, got 9 targets and ran the ball 6 times, another guy who could give solid stats later in the year on your bye week.
Follow me on Twitter and feel free to ask any fantasy football questions.
Good Luck this week!